Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify kids - can’t find the app

Spotify kids - can’t find the app

Hi,

I’m trying to install kids accounts for my children. But I cant seem to find the kids app. I have a premium account myself, but the app is unavailable. I register that the app only was available in some countries, but the latest update I can find is from 2020. Is the app available in Norway now?

I have an IPhone 11 myself, and my kids have android tablets with parental controls. 

Regards, Tonje

3 Replies

Hey @Lastany ,

Thanks for coming to the Community.

Right now, Spotify Kids isn't available in Norway. Spotify is hoping to expand the availability soon, though.

Since Spotify Kids isn't available where you live, you could enter your date of birth when signing up for a regular Spotify account. Since the account then belongs to you instead of the kid, there shouldn't be an issue.

Let me know if you have any other questions 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I'm having the same problem. The Spotify app does not even appear in my child's phone's Play Store.

Hi @Smalltowngirlph!

The app won't show up on the Play Store or on the App Store if it's not available in your country. To see where the app is currently available, you can check out these articles:

If there are any plans on launching the feature in a new market, rest assured a new article will be posted on our Newsroom website.

Hope this clears things up. Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts