Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify payement

Solved!

Spotify payement

Bonjours j ai voulu m’inscrire hier a spotify etudiant mais mon etablissement n etait pas dans les etablissement enregistres donc j’ai annule mais mon compte atout de meme ete debite de 5€

hello sorry for my bad english but i really need help yesterday i want to subscribed on spotify student but my school is not on the files of spotify so i cancel the subscription to 5€ 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the Spotify Community

Paying too much isn't cool! You probably tried to apply to the student discount many times.

Anyway, don't worry about the money, since the transaction is still on pending. This means that Spotify froze the money from your account, to see if you actually can pay the premium subscription. As soon as Spotify notices that you haven't finished signing up, they are going to unfreeze the money and you will be able to use it again.

You can contact SheerID to add your University to the supported list. 

Hope I could help you,
Leo

–––––––

Salut! Bienvenue dans la Community de Spotify. 

Mon français n’est pas bon, mais j’essaie de écrire en français. 

Si tu essaye de acheter le Student Discount, mais ta université n’est pas là, Spotify prend ton argent mais seulement pour voire si tu à l’argent pour payer Spotify Premium. Quand ils voient que tu n’as pas de Spotify Premium ils te redonneront ton argent. Tu peux contacter SheerID pour adjoindre ta université pour avoir un Student Discount. 

J’espère que tu comprends ça,

Leo

If you liked my post: Feed my ego with likes 😄
If this post has solved your issue: Please accept this as Solution
Music is a world within itself, it is a language we all understand. ~ Stevie Wonder

Leo | Rock Star | Rock Star Program
Follow me on Spotify
Banner_Spotify.png

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the Spotify Community

Paying too much isn't cool! You probably tried to apply to the student discount many times.

Anyway, don't worry about the money, since the transaction is still on pending. This means that Spotify froze the money from your account, to see if you actually can pay the premium subscription. As soon as Spotify notices that you haven't finished signing up, they are going to unfreeze the money and you will be able to use it again.

You can contact SheerID to add your University to the supported list. 

Hope I could help you,
Leo

–––––––

Salut! Bienvenue dans la Community de Spotify. 

Mon français n’est pas bon, mais j’essaie de écrire en français. 

Si tu essaye de acheter le Student Discount, mais ta université n’est pas là, Spotify prend ton argent mais seulement pour voire si tu à l’argent pour payer Spotify Premium. Quand ils voient que tu n’as pas de Spotify Premium ils te redonneront ton argent. Tu peux contacter SheerID pour adjoindre ta université pour avoir un Student Discount. 

J’espère que tu comprends ça,

Leo

If you liked my post: Feed my ego with likes 😄
If this post has solved your issue: Please accept this as Solution
Music is a world within itself, it is a language we all understand. ~ Stevie Wonder

Leo | Rock Star | Rock Star Program
Follow me on Spotify
Banner_Spotify.png

Suggested posts