Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium For Family versus Premium

Premium For Family versus Premium

Hi there,

I have always had a Premium account which I paid for monthly. I have now upgrated to Premium for Family which I will be charged for, but on my mobile device I get the notification that I need to upgrade to Premium if I want to download my playlists. 

Does this mean that Premium for Family doesn't have the same features as Premium? Please advice. 

Many thanks, 

Jeanine 

8 Replies

This is actually a known issue on Android devices, the solution for most cases is just unistall and reinstall and since you have nothing downloaded it shouldn't make a difference to you. Family premium has the same features as individual premium. Hope this helps 🙂

Another solution is to use your username instead of email when logging in.

Many thanks for your quick reply. Unfortunately, I do have an iPhone and I have already uninstalled and installed the app, still I have the same problem. 

When I login with my username, it seems I've lost all my playlists! 

But when you log in with your username are you on Premium?

So if it is all you have to do is get in contact with Spotify and they can merge the two if need be. To do so click here and just put your sumbission in they will get to you soon.

Yes I am.

So when I login with my username I am premium but no playlists or saved music.

When I login with my emailaddress I have all my music and playlists but aren't Premium.  

Okay, many thanks for your reply. I have tried to contact them but I was refered to this site. When I open the link, which service do I choose to contact them? 

Subscription > Family Spotify> Need more help

Suggested posts