Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

The Redeem token” web page doesn't open in my browser when I accept invite for Spotify Family

The Redeem token” web page doesn't open in my browser when I accept invite for Spotify Family

I have received an invite for Spotify Family, but when I click on the ACCEPT INVITATION button, the " Redeem token” web page doesn't open in my browser. When I try to log in to my Free account I get the message that I can't be added to the Family and I have to ask the administrator to send the invite again. We've (my daughter and I) tried this now 6 times but it still doesn't work. We have currently only 1 member, my daughter, and would like to add more family members, but if this doesn't work we will stop our Family account.

10 Replies

Have you tried to open the page throught another browser? like Internet Explorer or Google Chrome? I´ve done it with Google Chrome and it worked fine for me.

I've tried 2 different browsers. I can see in the forum that I'm not the only one with the same problem. It still doesn't work

What about a different Computers? Do you have a secound System? If so, try on this one

Ha, tried 2 different laptops and also my iPhone. Nothing....

I´m sorry to hear that. Have you tried to contact the Support Team?

I'm trying to add my dad in my family account and it won't let me. I try with my laptop, on his phone and it won't let me... the brownser opens up and send me to my account, I don't see the Redeem token anywhere. 

Have you tried to clear your Web Cache or the Web Cookies?

This might help.

Ik hav ethe same problem. How do i get in contact with Spotify !!!

i have the same problem...

We are having the same problem and it's definitely an error/glitch of some kind. There's just no Redeem button as the instructions say there will be. It's SO frustrating, and since Spotify has no real support in place to help us, we will be finding a new music service and will cancel Spotify ASAP.  Ugh! 

Suggested posts