Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Trying to connect to Spotify premium -enter address on iPad says “Saving...” but never proceeds

Trying to connect to Spotify premium -enter address on iPad says “Saving...” but never proceeds

Plan 

Premium

Country

Usa

Device

New Most recent iPad

Operating System

New most recent

My Question or Issue

Trying to connect Daughters iPad my my premium account. Have done this before recently so know it can work with this iPad. (Left Premium and now trying to come back). Now when we try to enter address and what pops up is selected it says “Saving...” and never goes anywhere.  There are absolutely no restrictions on the iPad. 

1 Reply

Hey there @4359095!

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community! Sorry for the delayed reply.

If you still have trouble with this, we'd recommend starting off by giving this a try in an incognito window or using a different browser.

If your issue persists, it might be a good idea to use a different network and turn off your VPN if you're using one.

Lastly, it's worth giving this a try on a different device if you have one available.

We'll be on the lookout for your update. Give us a shout if you have any further questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts