Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to finish Family plan

Unable to finish Family plan

I upgraded my free account to a Family plan. I finished the initial payment of €0,01 because of the free month (the payment evidence is in my account) but apparently I didn’t finish the address question in time. Now I’m unable to finish the process since I’m still on Free and am not recognised on the family page. How can I re-enter the registration for Family plan?
1 Reply

Hey @Maatje03,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome.

If you changed your plan, but didn't finish the address registration, you can do it anytime. You just need to go to the Family section of your account page (link here) and update the address by following the steps mentioned in this article. Then, you'll be able to send invites to other users to join your plan.

However, if the system is not recognizing the Premium subscription, it's possible that the Premium account has different credentials to log in to. As an account could be created with a Facebook profile, a Google/Apple account, or a phone number, we'd also suggest trying out these other methods to see if the issue persists.

In case that the account doesn't show the Premium Family features after this, since it could be account-related and we cannot access users' accounts from the Community, we'd recommend contacting our Customer support directly so they can check the account and help you further.

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here for you.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts