Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Unknown Money Cut

Unknown Money Cut

• Plan

Premium

Country

Turkey

Device

Samsung Galaxy A32

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Merhaba size problemimden bahsetmek istiyorum. Ne zaman aldım bilmiyorum ama bir gün kredi kartımdan şuan hatırlamadığım bir spotify hesabı için premium satın almışım. 6 Kasım 2021 tarihinde kredi kartı ekstresinde "Spotify [snip-Moderator edit]" tarafından 9,37 TL kesildiğini gördüm. Neden normal bir premium fiyatı gibi 17 TL yerine 9,37 TL alındığını bilmiyorum ama bu işlem yenilemeden önce iptal ettirebilir miyim?

English translation: Hello, I want to tell you about my problem. I don't know when I bought it, but one day I bought premium from my credit card for a spotify account that I don't remember now. On November 6, 2021, I saw that 9.37 TL was deducted by "[snip-Moderator edit]" on my credit card statement. I don't know why 9.37 TL is charged instead of 17 TL like a normal premium price, but can I cancel this transaction before it renews? (With Google Translate)

1 Reply

Hey @Magpiew!

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

It sounds like you were able to activate a student discount on the account that you're charged for and that's why you're seeing the charge at the discounted price.

If you're not able to log into your Premium account you can follow the steps here to try and find it. We recommend using this form and entering all possible email addresses you could have used to sign up t see if you'll receive a password reset email.

If none of that works, you can try reaching out to our support team here and they should be able to locate your account with the payment info you have.

Keep us in the loop here.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts