Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

question regarding family plan

if someone has a single subcription to spotify with an extensive playlist.... does the playlist follow when i add that person to my family plan.... thanks

• Visitor
  • if someone has a single subcription to spotify with an extensive playlist.... does the playlist follow when i add that person to my family plan....   thanks
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Subscription - We do live at the same address!

I live in the UK with my wide and daughter in the same house. I have the Spotify Premium Family.I added my wife a few weeks ago, without problem. Today I try to add my daughter. She had previously been using my own account, so I first had to create a...

• Visitor
  • I live in the UK with my wide and daughter in the same house. I have the Spotify Premium Family. I added my wife a few weeks ago, without problem. Today I try to add my daughter. She had p...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Someone random joined my family bundle

I just discovered that in my family bundle there was a complete stranger that joined it. I have no idea for how long this person has been taking advantage from the fact we pay for his account. Nevertheless, how was this possible to happen? Aren't I s...

• Visitor
  • I just discovered that in my family bundle there was a complete stranger that joined it. I have no idea for how long this person has been taking advantage from the fact we pay for his account. N...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family member cannot play certain songs, neither in web play nor android app

PlanPremium FamilyCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung Galaxy S8, PCOperating SystemAndroid 8.0.0 & Win 10 My Question or IssueMy daughter found some new Lego Ninjago Audiobooks, which she was able to play a few days ago. But since 3 or 4 days, she cannot pla...

• Plan Premium Family Country Germany Device Samsung Galaxy S8, PC Operating System Android 8.0.0 & Win 10   My Question or Issue My daughter found some new Lego Ninjago A...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgraded from Premium to Premium Family - Can't set up new family members

PlanPremium FamilyCountryCanadaDevicePixel, Surface ProOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueOur main account is under my wife, but 3 of our family members have all been using it and fighting over air time. We upgraded to family and sent out ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Family Country Canada Device Pixel, Surface Pro Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue Our main account is under my wife, but 3 of our family members have all been u...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan Renewed but Members are Still on Free Plan

I renewed my family plan subscription on the 5 September. As of today all family members are still on the free plan. I have tried to add them multiple times, but when they click on the link to be added to the family plany it says they are already a m...

• Visitor
  • I renewed my family plan subscription on the 5 September.  As of today all family members are still on the free plan.  I have tried to add them multiple times, but when they click on the l...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist updates

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issueif I add a new song on my end, on a Playlist that I already shared, will my gf's playlist ref...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue if I a...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 1 - Oops something went wrong, please try again

PlanFamilyCountryPortugalDevice(iPhone 8, Macbook air, Lenovo)Operating System(All) My Question or IssueI receive this error any time I add all the address details and confirm. I've tried everything :- My flatmate already cancelled and sent another i...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Country Portugal Device (iPhone 8, Macbook air, Lenovo) Operating System (All)   My Question or Issue I receive this error any time I add all the address details and c...
  • amartins
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Vietnam Family Premium issues

PlanFamily PremiumCountryChile to VietnamDeviceiPhoneXROperating SystemiOS 10My Question or IssueWe moved from Chile to Vietnam and I wanted to update my payment details in order to use a Vietnam Credit Card. I had Premium Family plan linked to my Ch...

• Visitor
  • Plan Family Premium Country Chile to Vietnam Device iPhoneXR Operating System iOS 10 My Question or Issue We moved from Chile to Vietnam and I wanted to update my payment details in order t...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family plan won't let us listen simultaneously

We have a family plan, and even when we are logged in to our individual profiles, only one of us can listen at once. If I'm at my desktop logged in as me and listening, and then my wife logs in as herself and goes to listen on Alexa, I have to stop l...

• Casual Listener
  • We have a family plan, and even when we are logged in to our individual profiles, only one of us can listen at once.  If I'm at my desktop logged in as me and listening, and then my wife logs i...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

New Terms and university students

PlanPremiumCountryUK My Question or IssueWith the release of the new terms and conditions and the emphasis on the family people being at the same address, does this apply to children who are at university but their official home address is still the ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country UK   My Question or Issue With the release of the new terms and conditions and the emphasis on the family people being at the same address, does this apply to c...
  • robayres
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution inviting a family member

Why is the only way to invite family members a home address.when the website asked for my address for the first time ever my address apparently doesn’t existhard to believe it ispowered by google maps

• Why is the only way to invite family members a home address. when the website asked for my address for the first time ever my address apparently doesn’t exist hard to believe it ispowered by g...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution can we listen to different music through family member plan through each member

how to listen to different music from different member of family plan it seems that we can only listen to one music under family plan under different acount of a family plan any has teh same problem

• Visitor
  • how to listen to different music from different member of family plan   it seems that we can only listen to one music under family plan under different acount of a family plan    a...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium for Family suddenly disappeared

I have renewed my payment for Spotify Premium for Family last September 9, with Order ID: [snip - Community Moderator edit] I have successfuly added members to my Premium for Family, but now, October 10, it shows that my account is just Spotify Free....

• Visitor
  • I have renewed my payment for Spotify Premium for Family last September 9, with Order ID: [snip - Community Moderator edit]   I have successfuly added members to my Premium for Family, but n...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify not finding address

PlanPremium CountryUSA DeviceMultiple Operating SystemMultiple My Question or IssueI recently moved to a new home in a new community and Spotify can't seem to find my address.Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium   Country USA   Device Multiple   Operating System Multiple   My Question or Issue I recently moved to a new home in a new community and Spotify can't se...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution não consigo achar meu endereço para cadastrar spotify familiar

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can not see any song on "Duo Mix" playlist

PlanPremium DuoCountryPolandOperating SystemAndroid 8 and Windows 10 My Question or IssueHi. I started Duo subscription two months ago. On the first day on Duo Mix playlist were my and my girlfriend's songs. I clicked 'Remove explicit songs' (or somt...

• Plan Premium Duo Country Poland Operating System Android 8 and Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi. I started Duo subscription two months ago. On the first day on Duo Mix playlist were ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family premium

I created a family premium account. I sent my mother an email and she accepted. Now its asking her for a password. Do i give her my password? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I created a family premium account. I sent my mother an email and she accepted. Now its asking her for a password. Do i give her my password? Thanks
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Someone has taken over my account

Plan PremiumCountry Canada Device(iPhone)Operating System(iOS 10 ) My Question or Issue Someone has taken over my account and upgraded it to the Family Plan. There were 5 more accounts added to the list. I went in and removed all of themI got charged...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Canada   Device (iPhone) Operating System (iOS 10 )   My Question or Issue   Someone has taken over my account and upgraded it to the Family...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family Abo Adresse einsehen/aendern

Guten Tag, ich nutze Spotify Premium im Family Abo, wir haben unser Abo wovon ich das Hauptkonto habe mit 5 Familienemitgliedern voll ausgeschöpft, gerade kam eine Email zur anpassung der Nutzerbedingungen zum 19.10. Wenn die Adresse nicht stimmt, ka...

• Visitor
  • Guten Tag,   ich nutze Spotify Premium im Family Abo, wir haben unser Abo wovon ich das Hauptkonto habe mit 5 Familienemitgliedern voll ausgeschöpft, gerade kam eine Email zur anpassung der N...
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes