Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution Para iadesi almak istiyorum

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueKartımdan dün para çekilmiş 26.99tl ve iade almak istiyorum premium'u iptal ettim

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Kartımd...
  • Xenia
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove Family Mix

PlanPremiumCountryDenmarkDevicePC, IPhoneOperating SystemIOS, Windows 10 My Question or IssueHi SpotifyI like the fact that you try out things, like it a lot even. Sometimes ideas aren't great, though, and then it would be really great to be able to ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ometimes ideas aren't great, though, and then it would be really great to be able to disable them. Your new Family Mix is one such case - I honestly don't think you understand your users that well, if you t...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 19 replies
  • 37 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 19 replies
  • 37 likes

Spotify Kids

Hi folks,subscribed to Spotify family as I thought this is the ideal way for my family and me to enjoy the Spotify music experience - here comes the BUT - Spotify kids seems to be not released in Austria so far so my kids are not able to enjoy Spotif...

• Hi folks, subscribed to Spotify family as I thought this is the ideal way for my family and me to enjoy the Spotify music experience - here comes the BUT - Spotify kids seems to be not released in A...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas com o Plano Familiar

Eu paguei o plano familiar semestral, mas apesar de já ter o recibo no Spotify e o valor descontado do banco, toda vez que eu entro para tentar adicionar um membro ele me direciona para a página de compra do Premium, mesmo eu já tendo pago. Já tentei...

• Visitor
  • Eu paguei o plano familiar semestral, mas apesar de já ter o recibo no Spotify e o valor descontado do banco, toda vez que eu entro para tentar adicionar um membro ele me direciona para a página de c...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Create "Family Member" for Sonos

Hello, Is it possible to use one of the available members for the family plan to create a dedicated account for my Sonos system? Would I need to create a separate email address for that? It's annoying when I am listening to music on my laptop or phon...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Is it possible to use one of the available members for the family plan to create a dedicated account for my Sonos system? Would I need to create a separate email address for that? I...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Changement de forfait

Mon garçon a un compte Premium et il voudrait arrêter son forfait pour venir sur mon forfait familial.Est-ce que s'il annule son forfait Premium pour venir sur le mien, il perdra ses playlist aimées et téléchargées ?Évidemment, il ne veut pas rien pe...

• Visitor
  • Mon garçon a un compte Premium et il voudrait arrêter son forfait pour venir sur mon forfait familial. Est-ce que s'il annule son forfait Premium pour venir sur le mien, il perdra ses playlist aimée...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How do i rejoin back onto the family mix?

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceSamsung Galaxy 9 +Operating SystemAndroidMy Question or IssueHow do i rejoin back onto the family mix? As i accidentally left it due by mispressing the wrong button but there isn't any option to join back onto it.

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Samsung Galaxy 9 + Operating System Android My Question or Issue How do i rejoin back onto the family mix? As i accidentally left it due by mispressing t...
  • Mari33
  • Visitor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Keeping playlists/history after switching to Family Premium

Our family has several individual Premium subscriptions and we're considering switching to Family Premium. If we switch to Family Premium, will all invited users retain all their previously accumulated account data, mainly created playlists, recommen...

• Visitor
  • Our family has several individual Premium subscriptions and we're considering switching to Family Premium.   If we switch to Family Premium, will all invited users retain all their p...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to see Amazon speakers from multiple Amazon / Spotify household members

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceGoogle Pixel 2 and OnePlus 8Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueMy wife and I (let's just use Jane and Bob) have our own unique Amazon profiles under the same household (Bob invited Jane to the Amazon household and ...

• Visitor
  • ...rofiles under the same household (Bob invited Jane to the Amazon household and Jane accepted) and we each have our own unique Spotify logins under a Premium Family plan.  The Spotify skill is l...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can’t subscribe to Spotify Family

PlanFreeCountryEgypt My QuestionI have been trying to subscribe to Spotify Family but after I enter my card details and press buy family plan, the page gets stuck on the three dots loading and nothing happens. I have been trying to refresh the page a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Egypt   My Question I have been trying to subscribe to Spotify Family but after I enter my card details and press buy family plan, the page gets stuck on the three dots l...
  • samamr
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Error on renewal of Spotify Family

Hi, today I renewal Spotify Family because it expires on 16 August. When I select PayPal as payment, it automatically select Spotify Premium and now I don't have a Spotify Family account. How I can change the plan today and pay only the difference?

• Visitor
  • Hi, today I renewal Spotify Family because it expires on 16 August. When I select PayPal as payment, it automatically select Spotify Premium and now I don't have a Spotify Family account. How I can c...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have premium, on a yearly sub, if I change to Family, will i lose the rest of the year?

Hi,I live in Belgium, and I have a premium account.I would like to change it to a Family account.But if I do, will I lose the rest of the year, I have subbed till December, or does it get deduced?If I do lose it, that means I have to wait till my sub...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I live in Belgium, and I have a premium account. I would like to change it to a Family account. But if I do, will I lose the rest of the year, I have subbed till December, or does it get d...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family member still being charged after joining plan

Canada Hi,We're a family of 4. I started a Premium Family Plan trial in June. Two family members had existing accounts but joined the Family Plan. One of them continues to be charged for their individual account. Any way to fix this and get a refund ...

• Visitor
  • Canada   Hi, We're a family of 4. I started a Premium Family Plan trial in June. Two family members had existing accounts but joined the Family Plan. One of them continues to be charged for t...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family subscription not in the same address

Hey there,I want to subscribe for a family plan and add my son who is currently in the army(comes back home every other week).His official address is still our home.Is it possible to include him? Thanks in advance

• Visitor
  • Hey there, I want to subscribe for a family plan and add my son who is currently in the army(comes back home every other week). His official address is still our home. Is it possible to include h...
  • Joel-M
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Changement d'abonnement - récupération de playlist

PlanfamilyCountryFranceDevicehuaweiOperating Systemandroid Bonjour. J'avais un abonnement promotion de 6 mois chez mon fournisseur d'accès internet et téléphonie mobile BOUYGUES. A l'issue de cette offre promotionnelle, je suis passé sur un abonnemen...

• Visitor
  • Plan family Country France Device huawei Operating System android   Bonjour. J'avais un abonnement promotion de 6 mois chez mon fournisseur d'accès internet et téléphonie mobile B...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Add Existing Plan Member to a new phone

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevice(iPhone)Operating System My Question or IssueCurrently I subscribe to the Premium Family Plan. I am the plan manager and my wife is a plan member. She just upgraded her phone, but if I try and get her account on the new ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device (iPhone) Operating System     My Question or Issue Currently I subscribe to the Premium Family Plan. I am the plan manager and my wife is a p...
  • Lafossil
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Failed payment

PlanPremium FamilyCountrySerbiaDeviceHuawei P40 ProOperating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueI had installed spotify and pay for premium, used trial for one month and cancelled it one day before being charged again (yesterday). Today, I tried pu...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country Serbia Device Huawei P40 Pro Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue I had installed spotify and pay for premium, used trial for one month and c...
  • dixon01
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to activate a family subscription

I have a premium account and I want to subscribe to a family account. When I select the family subscription in my account, I get an error message. Error message translation : Cannot modify the program. This could be because you are not eligible for t...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium account and I want to subscribe to a family account.   When I select the family subscription in my account, I get an error message.   Error message translation : C...
  • Um76
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with Family Mix Playlist

We are 5 in the Family plan, we can all see the Family mix playlist and manage the members, but 3 out of the 5 members can't join the family mix playlist, they are not given the option. How can I solve this issue?

• Visitor
  • We are 5 in the Family plan, we can all see the Family mix playlist and manage the members, but 3 out of the 5 members can't join the family mix playlist, they are not given the option. How can I s...
  • Joel-M
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium address verification

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFamily PremiumCountryGermanyDeviceHonor 7x Operating SystemAndroid 9 My Question or IssueMy wife is trying to join my family pre...

• Casual Listener
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Family Premium Country Germany Device Honor 7x  Operating S...
  • Heythatsme
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes