Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

I need help with the Google Home Mini promo!

PlanPremium FamilyCountryUnited States My Question or IssueSo I wanted to get the Google Home Mini offer they have going, so I ordered it but the address that was automatically applied from my google account was wrong. I could figure out how to edit ...

•   Plan Premium Family Country United States   My Question or Issue So I wanted to get the Google Home Mini offer they have going, so I ordered it but the address that was a...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem on reactivation of explicit contents

PlanFree/PremiumCountryFRANCEOperating System(Windows 10) My Question or IssueHello,My son has an account on my spotify family. I turned on filtering on explicit content and it worked well. On the other hand I would like to reactivate it and when I d...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country FRANCE Operating System (Windows 10)   My Question or Issue Hello, My son has an account on my spotify family. I turned on filtering on explicit content and i...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Premium family to free

PlanFree/PremiumCountryNetherlandDeviceOne plus 3Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI have a premium family membership but IT changed in to a free membership. I can't figur out why and how tot get IT back...

• Plan Free/Premium Country Netherland Device One plus 3 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I have a premium family membership but IT changed in to a free membership. I c...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [CANADA] Google Home Mini Offer Not Available

PlanPremium FAMILYCountryCANADADeviceMULTIPLE My Question or IssueI've tried to redeem the Google Mini offer but the website (https://www.spotify.com/us/family/) states it's only available in the US.Why is this only offered to US plans? What offer is...

• Plan Premium FAMILY Country CANADA Device MULTIPLE   My Question or Issue I've tried to redeem the Google Mini offer but the website (https://www.spotify.com/us/family/) states it's o...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

invitation doesn't work

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDeviceSamsung Galaxy 9,Dell laptopOperating System Android Oreo, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI have a family plan,I added 3 members and it works for all of us,but when i send an invitation for 4th it just doesn't work. I tr...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Poland Device Samsung Galaxy 9,Dell laptop Operating System   Android Oreo, Windows 10   My Question or Issue I have a family plan,I added 3 m...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Recovering playlists of a deleted Spotify Family member

PlanPremium FamilyCountryPoland My Question or IssueDear Spotify Community, I would like to kindly as you for help.My ex-partner was a member of Premium for Family plan. As we had split and are currently going through a rather unpleasant split of ass...

• Plan Premium Family Country Poland   My Question or Issue Dear Spotify Community, I would like to kindly as you for help. My ex-partner was a member of Premium for Family plan. As we h...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Upgrading from Premium to Family -- Will I lose my Hulu?

Hi! So, I joined Premium during the time that they had the offered Get Premium Spotify and also Get Hulu period that has now passed. Researching, I couldn't find anything clearly definitive about if I chose to upgrade my plan from solo-premium to a f...

• Visitor
  • ...efinitive about if I chose to upgrade my plan from solo-premium to a family plan (thus allowing my fiance' to have his own account with me instead of us having two seperate premiums -- which doesn't m...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I get Family Premium plan in South Africa???

Family Premium PlanPremiumSouth Africa Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueCan I get Family Premium plan in South Africa???

• Visitor
  • Family Premium Plan Premium South Africa   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question o...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! User Icons disappeared from Family Mix

This applies to any of the Web players on any browser and platform, and to both the MacOS and Windows Apps. It does not apply to the iOS and Android Apps.Along with the Family account, there is a "Family Mix" playlist. This playlist used to show icon...

• Casual Listener
  • This applies to any of the Web players on any browser and platform, and to both the MacOS and Windows Apps. It does not apply to the iOS and Android Apps. Along with the Family account, there is a...
  • Friedlieb
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Divorced still a family

I'm Bas and living in Holland. My ex and I recently seperated and soon I will have a new adres. We used to share one account but now want to switch to Premium for Family. We still operate as a family but the information page says you need to live on ...

• Visitor
  • I'm Bas and living in Holland. My ex and I recently seperated and soon I will have a new adres. We used to share one account but now want to switch to Premium for Family. We still operate as a family...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google home mini promo code and link

Hi, I received an email from Spotify advising that if I upgrade to Premium Family, I would receive a Google Home Mini. I have not received an email with the promo code and the link provided in previous threads provides a message that I have already e...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,  I received an email from Spotify advising that if I upgrade to Premium Family, I would receive a Google Home Mini. I have not received an email with the promo code and the link provided i...
  • Eboyiii
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot redeem Google Home Mini for Premium

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceSamsung Galaxy 9S+Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueThis morning I received an email with an offer for a free Google Home Mini, but the shipping address it was sent to is one I n...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device Samsung Galaxy 9S+ Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue This morning I received an email with an...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Switch between family account

HelloI use premium family account to create playlists for my young children .I would like to switch easily between the members from my phone (for exemple for car trip)without Connect/disconnect each time. It seems possible with app on smart tv. Is it...

• Hello I use premium family account to create playlists for my young children  .I would like to switch easily between the members from my phone (for exemple for car trip)without Connect/d...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Incorrect premium charge

Hi,I have Spotify Premium and recently joined a Premium Family plan last 5th october (I'm a member, not the owner), but still got charged for my Premium subscription. When I go to my account, I see that I am a member of a Family plan, so I'm not sure...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi, I have Spotify Premium and recently joined a Premium Family plan  last 5th october (I'm a member, not the owner), but still got charged for my Premium subscription. When I go to m...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to change from Single Premium account to family Premium account without losing the playlists

Hi There! How can I change from Single Premium account to family Premium account without losing the playlists, I have a valid subscription for extra 10 month , Im paying annually. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi There!   How can I change from Single Premium account to family Premium account without losing the playlists, I have a valid subscription for extra 10 month , Im paying annually. &n...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home Mini

None of the below information is required. However, the more PlanPremium FamilyCountryUSA My Question or IssueI apologise if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find anything. If we already have a Premium Family account can we still get the Go...

• Visitor
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more  Plan Premium Family Country USA   My Question or Issue I apologise if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find a...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I claim my Google home mini?

I'm on a family premium plan & the account owner - how do I claim my google home mini? I can't see anything in my account to even go to claim one - & I've never claimed for one ....

• Casual Listener
  • I'm on a family premium plan & the account owner - how do I claim my google home mini? I can't see anything in my account to even go to claim one - & I've never claimed for one .... &n...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

My daughter can't login

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHi, I have Spotify Premium for Family, but my daughter (13) can't login anymore. I wonder if ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ave Spotify Premium for Family, but my daughter (13) can't login anymore. I wonder if it has to do with our adresses? She lives with me every other week, but she's written at her fathers adress. It h...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Location for Family Premium Plan

PlanFamily PremiumCountry Mexico DeviceMac DevicesOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueI am trying to enter my location adrees for my plan, but when i make the search it dont apear in the search engine. apears a adress that dosent match mine. H...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Family Premium Country Mexico   Device Mac Devices Operating System iOS 10     My Question or Issue I am trying to enter my location adrees for my plan, but w...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Manager died, how to change to another family member

PlanFree/PremiumCountryCanadaDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueMy wife was the account manager for our family plan and she passed away few months ago, ...

• Visitor
  • ...ife was the account manager for our family plan and she passed away few months ago, how can I transfer the account management to myself for managing our family plan  
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes