Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Help sending invites to my family

I am the owner of a premium acct. when I click the email sent by Spotify to send invites it takes me to a login. When I log in it tells me to see the owner of the acct? What am I doing wrong?!?

• I am the owner of a premium acct.  when I click the email sent by Spotify to send invites it takes me to a login. When I log in it tells me to see the owner of the acct? What am I doing wrong?!?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium for college

Good Morning! I registered for Spotify Premium for college. The amount has already been discounted at the limit of my credit card but my account in the application is still free. How to proceed?

• Good Morning! I registered for Spotify Premium for college. The amount has already been discounted at the limit of my credit card but my account in the application is still free. How to proceed?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family Members kicked out of Premium

Now I have seen this question asked before, but the answer was to get into the chat support, which doesn't seem to be a thing anymore.I recently got a Spotify Family Account, but my family members have apparently been "unable to verify" that we share...

• Regular
  • Now I have seen this question asked before, but the answer was to get into the chat support, which doesn't seem to be a thing anymore. I recently got a Spotify Family Account, but my family m...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family premium account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Signing in

HI, I have created an account after my husband upgraded from his premier to family plan. I log on and cannot see where to put the invite code to change my account from free to family. It asks for me to enter payment details as well, but he has alread...

• HI, I have created an account after my husband upgraded from his premier to family plan. I log on and cannot see where to put the invite code to change my account from free to family. It asks for m...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Accept Invitation for spotify family

Hi!I upgraded from Premiumto family and sent the invitation to my kids. They are using the spotify app but didnt have their own account. I told them to log out. I created apassword. They received the emial and went on the “accept invite” button ans w...

• Hi! I upgraded from Premium to family and sent the invitation to my kids. They are using the spotify app but didnt have their own account. I told them to log out. I created a password. They r...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium to Family account

Dear reader, Recently I convinced my father to try Spotify, like I promised him he does use it very often lately. After a tryout he wanted to get an premium account also but since we're family we can use the discount which we did. Now I'm connected t...

• ...e're family we can use the discount which we did. Now I'm connected to my fathers account because he's the owner of the mainaccount. As you may expect my own premium account is not in need a...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

paypal no longer available as a payment method

its time to renew my subscrition but i do not get a paypal option. please help

• its time to renew my subscrition but i do not get a paypal option. please help
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • paypal
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution kredi kartımdan para çekildi ama premiuma geçemedim

Kredi kartımdan 6.99 TRY çekilmesine karşın hesap dökümünde görünüyor, benim hesabım premiuma yükseltilmedi. Ne yapmam gerek?

• Kredi kartımdan 6.99 TRY çekilmesine karşın hesap dökümünde görünüyor, benim hesabım premiuma yükseltilmedi. Ne yapmam gerek?
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Family expired, availed again, can't join

My sister availed for Spotify Premium for Family and my girlfriend and I join. When the said premium expired, she availed of it again, invited me and my girlfriend, but this time my girlfriend and I cannot join. It keeps saying that we are unable to ...

• My sister availed for Spotify Premium for Family and my girlfriend and I join. When the said premium expired, she availed of it again, invited me and my girlfriend, but this time my girlfriend and I...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Expired
    Unable to join
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Familie account

Goedemorgen,Wij hebben een familie account, betaald op 03-04-2018 en ineens doet hij het sinds afgelopen vrijdag niet meer ?Wie weet wat er is gebeurt ?

• Goedemorgen, Wij hebben een familie account, betaald op 03-04-2018 en ineens doet hij het sinds afgelopen vrijdag niet meer ? Wie weet wat er is gebeurt ?
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium for family plan

Hello, I had my account which is connected to my facebook (emshakira) as my premium acc under family plan. Suddenly my acc became a free one. I've tried to rejoin our family plan using my email and it turned out that i've logged in into a new account...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I had my account which is connected to my facebook (emshakira) as my premium acc under family plan. Suddenly my acc became a free one. I've tried to rejoin our family plan using my email and i...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Öğrenci indirimini nasıl yenileyeceğim

Merhaba,12 aydır öğrenci indirimi ile kullanıyoru. bu ay sonunda bitecek. bilgilendirme emailinde öğrenciliğim devam ediyorsa indirimli kullanıma devam edebileceğim yazıyor, ancak sistemde öğrenci belgemi yükleyebileceğim ya da farklı bir şekilde öğr...

• Merhaba, 12 aydır öğrenci indirimi ile kullanıyoru. bu ay sonunda bitecek. bilgilendirme emailinde öğrenciliğim devam ediyorsa indirimli kullanıma devam edebileceğim yazıyor, ancak sistemde öğrenci ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cuenta premium

Hola tengo una cuenta premium y no me deja agregar a mi hijo que vivimos en la misma casa pongo la misma dirección y no me deja agregarlo, qué problema con ustedes. Por nuestro trabajo necesitamos este programa espero que soluciones este problema sin...

• Hola tengo una cuenta premium y no me deja agregar a mi hijo que vivimos en la misma casa pongo la misma dirección y no me deja agregarlo, qué problema con ustedes.  Por nuestro trabajo necesit...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Abonnement wijzigen

Hoi, Ik heb zojuist mijn abonnement van "Premium" naar "Premium for Family" gewijzigd. Ik heb alleen daarvóór niet mijn "Premium" abonnement opgezegd. Ik kan nergens vinden of ik nu voor allebei de abonnementen ingeschreven ben: dit wil ik niet. Is m...

• Hoi,   Ik heb zojuist mijn abonnement van "Premium" naar "Premium for Family" gewijzigd. Ik heb alleen daarvóór niet mijn "Premium" abonnement opgezegd.  Ik kan nergens vinden of ik nu v...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • abonnement
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Address not Working.

Hi, I had my family on the family plan, but it randomly kicked them out. I've tried sending the invites, but they keep getting an error when validating the address. This leads me to think I put the address in a different way than expected. I've been ...

• Hi,   I had my family on the family plan, but it randomly kicked them out. I've tried sending the invites, but they keep getting an error when validating the address. This leads me to think I...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

A minha conta está como ativa no plano familiar e na aplicação não, o que eu faço?

A minha conta no plano familiar está ativa juntamente as outras 4, mas na aplicação não acontece o mesmo! Estou com a versão free, o que faço para corrigir este problema?

• A minha conta no plano familiar está ativa juntamente as outras 4, mas na aplicação não acontece o mesmo! Estou com a versão free, o que faço para corrigir este problema? 
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Trying to Update Credit Card Info

Everytime I try to click update on the subscription page I get redirected to the family plan upgrade page. I login using facebook. [Mod edit - Screenshots with card info] Instead I get redirected here. I've tried multiple browsers on different device...

• Everytime I try to click update on the subscription page I get redirected to the family plan upgrade page. I login using facebook.   [Mod edit - Screenshots with card info]   I...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Plan familiar

Buenas, resulta que mi hermana, mi padre y yo nos queremos hacer el plan familiar pero claro, mi hermana ya vive con su novio, mi padre vive en otra casa y yo con mi madre. Aun así podemos hacernos el plan familiar y domiciliarlo solo en una casa aun...

• Buenas, resulta que mi hermana, mi padre y yo nos queremos hacer el plan familiar pero claro, mi hermana ya vive con su novio, mi padre vive en otra casa y yo con mi madre. Aun así podemos hacernos e...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan

Something is wrong with the address it wont let my sister log in. Can I check the address I used or do I have to cancel it? And if I cancel it and create a new account with the right address will i be charged twice

• Something is wrong with the address it wont let my sister log in. Can I check the address I used or do I have to cancel it? And if I cancel it and create a new account with the right address will i b...
  • MortezaHosseini
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for family

Help, I recently paid for spotify premium for the family and instead of putting my name as the owner of the account, I put the name of my son. I've looked but I can't find a way to change the account name. The email and password are still my own, and...

• Help, I recently paid for spotify premium for the family and instead of putting my name as the owner of the account, I put the name of my son.  I've looked but I can't find a way to change the a...
  • kaitlynk
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes