Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Not receiving the premium family invitation mail

I started a Premium family account and i sent invitations to my family to join. Spotify says they've been sent but none of my family members got the e-mail. We tried everything Spotify suggested (resending them, deleting the invitation and then send ...

• I started a Premium family account and i sent invitations to my family to join. Spotify says they've been sent but none of my family members got the e-mail. We tried everything Spotify suggested (r...
  • Carlsdad20
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why are my family invites still pending?

I sent two family invites when I signed up for family premium two weeks ago. Both family members still haven't received the invites, and when I check it says, "Invites Pending." What am I paying for? How do I add my family members?

Screen Shot 2017-10-09 at 10.05.14 PM.png
  • Casual Listener
  • I sent two family invites when I signed up for family premium two weeks ago. Both family members still haven't received the invites, and when I check it says, "Invites Pending." What am I paying f...
  • KarlKane
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

My family acount is already verified but get deleted

My family account is already verified with postal code but got downgraded to free account what im supposed to do

• Casual Listener
  • My family account is already verified with postal code but got downgraded to free account what im supposed to do
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PAYMENT ERROR

I use premium accont for nearly 1 year. I always pay some way but this time my payment enterprise is not work. ıt say to me "Try again later. There is a problem your payment." But I have enough mony on my card. Plealse! Help me!

• Casual Listener
  • I use premium accont for nearly 1 year. I always pay some way but this time my payment enterprise is not work. ıt say to me "Try again later. There is a problem your payment." But I have enough mony ...
  • randomspotfuser
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Switch from Spotify through Rogers to Family Plan

We currently have 3 Spotify accounts through Rogers but that promotion is ending April 1st. I’d like to switch our 3 accounts from Rogers plus the one we pay for to a Spotify Premium for Family. How do I do this?

• We currently have 3 Spotify accounts through Rogers but that promotion is ending April 1st. I’d like to switch our 3 accounts from Rogers plus the one we pay for to a Spotify Premium for Family. H...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Join to my New Family

Hi. I was family premium with my old roommate but i've moved. I want to join new premium but i cant because of 12 months per one premium. Can you help me?

• Hi. I was family premium with my old roommate but i've moved. I want to join new premium but i cant because of 12 months per one premium. Can you help me?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium to Family migration without loosing playlists

I want to migrate my Premium account to a Family account. Since I have my account connected via iTunes for the monthly payments, the site asks me to cancel first and open a new Family account. Will I loose my dozens playlists if I cancel the iTunes-c...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to migrate my Premium account to a Family account. Since I have my account connected via iTunes for the monthly payments, the site asks me to cancel first and open a new Family account. Will I...
  • diletta19
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema ao adicionar minha irmã no plano familiar premium

Problema ao adicionar minha irmã no plano família Premium - add problem my sister into familiar Premium. Estou tentando adicionar minha irmã, mas sempre está dando erro. Já até fizemos outra conta, mas não consigo.

• Casual Listener
  • Problema ao adicionar minha irmã no plano família Premium - add problem my sister into familiar Premium.   Estou tentando adicionar minha irmã, mas sempre está dando erro. Já até fizemos outra...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Someone else is using your Account with Family

My wife is using Sonos at home and is definitely using her account as it displays her name. I'm at work and using my account and playback keeps pausing saying my account is being used elsewhere. This is why i signed up for the family account and it d...

• Casual Listener
  • ...bsp; This is why i signed up for the family account and it doesn't work. Please advise why?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Family Plan. Random users?

About 10 minutes ago I got four emails from spotify titled 'An update about your Premium for family subscription.' I had four different users try and sign on for my Family Plan which I did not know or give promission for them to do so. I removed all ...

• About 10 minutes ago I got four emails from spotify titled 'An update about your Premium for family subscription.' I had four different users try and sign on for my Family Plan which I did not know o...
  • David180
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Data usage

Hi im currently registered to premium account family. One of the benefits is you can play music while offline right ? And u need to download the music first.. when i use/on my data connection/internet is there any deduction on my data balance even th...

• Casual Listener
  •  Hi im currently registered to premium account family. One of the benefits is you can play music while offline right ? And u need to download the music first.. when i use/on my data connection/i...
  • Skyra07
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Du kannst diesem Premium Family Konto nicht beitreten. Wir konnten nicht bestätigen, dass du an der

Guten Tag.Ich war in dem Family Angebot bei dem Freund meiner Mutter, nach 2-3 Monaten wurde ich rausgeschmissen weil ich meine Adresse nicht hinterlegt habe. So habe ich einen neuen Einladungscode bekommen und die Adresse richtig eingegeben. Nun kom...

• Guten Tag. Ich war in dem Family Angebot bei dem Freund meiner Mutter, nach 2-3 Monaten wurde ich rausgeschmissen weil ich meine Adresse nicht hinterlegt habe. So habe ich einen neuen E...
  • Zetterich86
  • 27 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 27 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Premium Invite Error.

Hello, First of all I would like to thank you all for your time trying to solve my problem.We are 4 friends who live in exactly same flat. We opened up a family spotify and used it for 1 month without any problem. Today it kicked me out, and i cannot...

• Hello,   First of all I would like to thank you all for your time trying to solve my problem. We are 4 friends who live in exactly same flat. We opened up a family spotify and used it for 1 m...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can´t reenter after missed deadline on verification

I am using an old Email-adress for Spotify and thus nearly never check my mails there.I was never told that I had to verify my adress again through my email, so I unfortunately missed the deadline (7 days) to do so.Now I am not able to reenter the Fa...

• ...eadline (7 days) to do so. Now I am not able to reenter the Family-account because of this.   Is there anything I can do to reenter? I life in the same house as the other members of the account. &n...
  • leo361
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

No puedo cambiar mi pais de residencia.

Necesito cambiar de país, ya no vivo en España. La opción para cambiar el país aparece deshabilitado. Adjunto pantallazo.

• Necesito cambiar de país, ya no vivo en España. La opción para cambiar el país aparece deshabilitado. Adjunto pantallazo.
  • 0 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Cuenta premiun

El titular me envia invitacion y me registro y no me da acceso a cuenta premiun ya cancelo y reenvio invitackon y nada

• El titular me envia invitacion y me registro y no me da acceso a cuenta premiun ya cancelo y reenvio invitackon y nada  
  • MaríaCamila
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: re verify email

So when an account is automatically revoked the premium-family feature the only way to re-obtain premium features is by subscribing a standalone subscription? Is there no other way?

• Casual Listener
  • So when an account is automatically revoked the premium-family feature the only way to re-obtain premium features is by subscribing a standalone subscription? Is there no other way?
  • Acdcexit
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No me aparece el premium

Ya puse el número de tarjeta para la cuenta premium familiar, e incluso ya invité familiares a unirse. Pero a mí no me deja regresarme canciones ni adelantarlas. Me aparece que debo unirme a Premium... Pero ya lo soy. Será que no se ha reflejado o qu...

• Ya puse el número de tarjeta para la cuenta premium familiar, e incluso ya invité familiares a unirse. Pero a mí no me deja regresarme canciones ni adelantarlas. Me aparece que debo unirme a Premium....
  • MaríaCamila
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PROBLEMA INVITI SPOTIFY FAMILY

Ciao,aggiungendo i membri al piano famiglia compare a loro quando cliccano sull' invito: "non puoi aderire al piano famiglia".Sono membri che ho cancellato e poi ho aggiunto di nuovo per il cambio di indirizzo perché hanno inserito al momento della r...

• Casual Listener
  • Ciao, aggiungendo i membri al piano famiglia compare a loro quando cliccano sull' invito: "non puoi aderire al piano famiglia". Sono membri che ho cancellato e poi ho aggiunto di nuovo per il ...
  • LeoRager
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Opiskelija-alennus ammattikoululaiselle?

Kuten otsikossa aloitin, haluan tietää onko opiskelija-alennusta mahdollista saada, jos opiskelee ammattikoulussa? Sana "korkeakoulu" ei oikein sano mitään. Olis kiva jos tätä ois selvitetty vähän paremmin tuol ehdoissa, tai jos listatut koulut näkis...

• Kuten otsikossa aloitin, haluan tietää onko opiskelija-alennusta mahdollista saada, jos opiskelee ammattikoulussa? Sana "korkeakoulu" ei oikein sano mitään. Olis kiva jos tätä ois selvitetty vähän pa...
  • janihm
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes