Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

problem with family subscription

Hi! I first have a question: one of my kids already has a premium (paid on my VISA) but I would like to create a family account for him and my other kids. Is it possible to switch without having to pay both plans during the first month (10€ + 15€ for...

• Visitor
  • Hi!   I first have a question: one of my kids already has a premium (paid on my VISA) but I would like to create a family account for him and my other kids. Is it possible to switch without h...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accepting Family Plan

I accepted the invite to join my parents Family Plan. I was previously paying for it. Will I stop being charged for my previous subscription now? Or do I need to do something to stop those payments since my parents are paying?

• Casual Listener
  • I accepted the invite to join my parents Family Plan. I was previously paying for it. Will I stop being charged for my previous subscription now? Or do I need to do something to stop those payments s...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Updated my premium account to family plan and was charged but my account hasn’t changed

I updated my premium plan to the family plan, my brothers and I are all using my account but we still can’t all listen to music at the same time so I don’t think my account was updated but I was charged for the family plan this month. How can this be...

• I updated my premium plan to the family plan, my brothers and I are all using my account but we still can’t all listen to music at the same time so I don’t think my account was updated but I was c...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family not in same household

My husband and I don't live in the same house because of his job. We want to purchase family premium package but afraid it won't work for us. How do we get passed living in same house rule? Can we still get family premium package? Help!

• My husband and I don't live in the same house because of his job. We want to purchase family premium package but afraid it won't work for us. How do we get passed living in same house rule? Can we s...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Minimum number in premium for family

In the Premium for family you have to be obligatorily in 6 (me included)? If you can be in less than 6, what is the minimum number of participants? And finally if you are in less than 6, for example in 4, the price is still € 14.99 divided by 6 or mu...

• In the Premium for family you have to be obligatorily in 6 (me included)? If you can be in less than 6, what is the minimum number of participants? And finally if you are in less than 6, for e...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family

Hi,I have a problem with adding members to my Spotify Family. To be more precise, everytime I invite someone and this person clicks on link in the invite email, he is redirected to the account overview. I have this problem for some weeks now and I ca...

• Hi, I have a problem with adding members to my Spotify Family. To be more precise, everytime I invite someone and this person clicks on link in the invite email, he is redirected to the account o...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family to Premium

Hi! I know is strange, but I want to change my account from Spotify Family to Spotify Premium without lose my playlists and saved musics. I'm a member of the 'family' but I'm not the holder of the plan, so I can't change anything. Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I know is strange, but I want to change my account from Spotify Family to Spotify Premium without lose my playlists and saved musics. I'm a member of the 'family' but I'm not the holder of the p...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • family premium problem
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family account invitation problems...

I have recently purchased a Premium Family Account with Spotify and I am having issues adding my roomates. Once my invitation is sent, they can successfully accept the INVITE CODE, however, when asked to put in the ADDRESS (which we do correctly) Spo...

• I have recently purchased a Premium Family Account with Spotify and I am having issues adding my roomates. Once my invitation is sent, they can successfully accept the INVITE CODE, however, when a...
  • Belenrizo
  • 55 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 55 replies
  • 7 likes

Wife not receiving invite email for Family Plan

Hello- I recently signed up for the Family plan, and have attempted to add my wife twice. She is not receiving the email. Are other people has the same experience? I do not understand why this is so complicated.

• Hello-   I recently signed up for the Family plan, and have attempted to add my wife twice.  She is not receiving the email.  Are other people has the same experience? I do not u...
  • suzshamah
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ogrenci indirimi dogrulama sorunu

Hesabimdan para cekilmesine ragmen spotify uyeligim aktif olmadi.dogrulamaya devam etmeye calistigimda sayfa bulunamadi diyor yardimci olabilirmisiniz

• Casual Listener
  • Hesabimdan para cekilmesine ragmen spotify uyeligim aktif olmadi.dogrulamaya devam etmeye calistigimda sayfa bulunamadi diyor yardimci olabilirmisiniz
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding a current user to my family plan

So I’m assing one of my family members that had a free account to my family account. Will it allow them to carry over their playlists from the free version to the family version?

• So I’m assing one of my family members that had a free account to my family account. Will it allow them to carry over their playlists from the free version to the family version? 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help me start my premium subscription

Can someone help me get started on premium I already have Spotify app but can’t get free premium how can I get free for 60 days premium

• Can someone help me get started on premium I already have Spotify app but can’t get free premium how can I get free for 60 days premium 
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I got kicked out of our Family-Subscription for no reason

Dear Spotify Users, when i logged in to Spotify today i was set down to free. I checked my E-Mails but i didn't get any message. I re-installed Spotify but no changes.. I became an e-mail 7 days ago: I should submit my Adress for the Family-Subscript...

• ...n e-mail 7 days ago: I should submit my Adress for the Family-Subscription. I did so but it still kicked me out after 7 days (today).   I hope anyone can help me. Thank you
  • carlonssho
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switch between family plans

Hi,i already changed my family plan once last month and now that i want to join a new family plan i get the error that i can only change family plans once a year,how can i solve this without opening a new account and join the new family premium plan ...

• Hi,i already changed my family plan once last month and now that i want to join a new family plan i get the error that i can only change family plans once a year,how can i solve this without o...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Kicked out of the family and can't join again

Hello, i was living in germany and i was in the family service with my brothers and then i moved to the UAE (spotify not available here) and after 14 days i got removed from the family service.my brother sent me another invite and i filled everything...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   i was living in germany and i was in the family service with my brothers and then i moved to the UAE (spotify not available here) and after 14 days i got removed from the family s...
  • ibrahem_alw
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

ogrenci indirimi iptal sorunu

henuz onaylanma asamasinda olan ogrenci indirimini nasil iptal edebilirim eger onaylanirsa direk parayi ceker mi

• Visitor
  • henuz onaylanma asamasinda olan ogrenci indirimini nasil iptal edebilirim eger onaylanirsa direk parayi ceker mi
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to add family members

I keep sending out invites and they accept but i dont see any new members to my account.

• I keep sending out invites and they accept but i dont see any new members to my account.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ogrenciligimin dogrulanmasi ama premium olmamam

dun buraya yazmistim ve bana geri donus yaptiniz. sorunum ogrenciligimin onaylanmasi fakat yollanan mailde satin almayi tamamla dedigimde sayfanin cikmamasi. sizin anlattiginiz sekilde her adimi eksiksiz uyguladim gizli pencerede baglantiyi acmayi te...

sadasdad.PNG
  • Regular
  • dun buraya yazmistim ve bana geri donus yaptiniz. sorunum ogrenciligimin onaylanmasi fakat yollanan mailde satin almayi tamamla dedigimde sayfanin cikmamasi.  sizin anlattiginiz sekilde he...
  • Furrkann26
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
    Turkey
    turkish
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reembolso Cobranca de autorizacao

Boa noite,Meu periodo promocional terminou e entao mudei minha assinatura para uma premium, fui cobrado em 16,90 pela assinatura e mais 10,00 da cobranca de autorizacao. Logo em seguida fiz a solicitacao para o plano universitario e fui cobrado novam...

• Casual Listener
  • Boa noite, Meu periodo promocional terminou e entao mudei minha assinatura para uma premium, fui cobrado em 16,90 pela assinatura e mais 10,00 da cobranca de autorizacao. Logo em seguida fiz a solic...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes