Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Join a family plan

Hii've recently done the Spotify family plan. My parents joined it but I can't. When I accept the invite that I've received I see only the Spotify Menu and I'm not into the planhow can I solve this problem?thanks

• Hi i've recently done the Spotify family plan. My parents joined it but I can't. When I accept the invite that I've received I see only the Spotify Menu and I'm not into the plan how can I solve t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

cant invite to family

I changed my account to a family account but when i go to invite the page is just blank ... Anyone know how i can fix this soI can invite ?

• Casual Listener
  • I changed my account to a family account but when i go to invite the page is just blank ... Anyone know how i can fix this so I can invite ?
  • edjevis
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Pasar a Plan Familiar

Hola, buenas tardes. Actualmente soy usuario Premium y tengo el anio completo pago. Quiero pasar mi suscripcion a Plan Familiar, la pregunta es: el saldo a favor que tengo en la cuenta, se utilizara para para los meses de Plan Familiar, hasta donde a...

• Hola, buenas tardes.  Actualmente soy usuario Premium y tengo el anio completo pago.  Quiero pasar mi suscripcion a Plan Familiar, la pregunta es: el saldo a favor que tengo en la cuenta,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

two members listening at same time

I am listening to music on my desktop at work and every time my daughter goes on her phone to listen, it shuts my music off and plays hers. Then hers stops when i restart mine. How do we fix this?

• Casual Listener
  • I am listening to  music on my desktop at work and every time my daughter goes on her phone to listen, it shuts my music off and plays hers.  Then hers stops when i restart mine.  How ...
  • pamkatz71
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Mudar plano familiar

Bom dia, Fiz o plano familiar e escolhi a opcao de pagamento mensal.Gostaria de mudar para pagamento ANUAL, como fazer? Obrigado

• Bom dia,   Fiz o plano familiar e escolhi a opcao de pagamento mensal. Gostaria de mudar para pagamento ANUAL, como fazer?   Obrigado
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to accept invite for premium for family

After clicking the link to accept my invitation, I get a spinning green wheel and the page just hangs there. I tried multiple different browsers on a destop. Tried ingognito. Tried having the link resent to me multiple times. What's the problem?

• Casual Listener
  • After clicking the link to accept my invitation, I get a spinning green wheel and the page just hangs there.   I tried multiple different browsers on a destop.  Tried ingognito.  Tri...
  • judyocampo
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Amazon Echo saying account not premium

As above, just subscribed to premium Spotify and Alexa is saying cannot play when asked as 'account is not premium'.Anyone else had this issue?

• Casual Listener
  • As above, just subscribed to premium Spotify and Alexa is saying cannot play when asked as 'account is not premium'. Anyone else had this issue?
  • jeffykehoe
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't see family account on android app

Hi All! I have invited my daughter to my family plan. She could join on the computer fine, but on her phone app it still shows "free account". (So currently the computer app and the phone app shows different plans for the same account). (And I have l...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi All!   I have invited my daughter to my family plan. She could join on the computer fine, but on her phone app it still shows "free account". (So currently the computer app and the p...
  • dougyfresh2
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing Addresses before Subscribing to Family Membership

When you are about to set up a family membership for you and your family members, do we all need to have the same address on file on our accounts BEFORE setting it up or do we enter it after the invite gets sent out? If we need to change to the same ...

• When you are about to set up a family membership for you and your family members, do we all need to have the same address on file on our accounts BEFORE setting it up or do we enter it a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Plan
    Family premium account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrading from Premium to Family

I just paid for Premium but i just joined my brother's family account. Can i get a refund? Cause it was my first day at my original premium. Also did my premium subscription cancelled automatically?

• I just paid for Premium but i just joined my brother's family account. Can i get a refund? Cause it was my first day at my original premium. Also did my premium subscription cancelled automatically?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mitglieder koennen Einladung fuer Spotify Family nicht annehmen

Hallo Ich habe meinen Account auf Premium Family geaendert (auch bezahlt) aber meine zwei Mitbewohner koennen meine Einladung nicht annehmen!?Was ist das Problem?Ist es weil sie bereits Spotify Premium haben? Bin froh um Hilfe!Rebecca

• Hallo   Ich habe meinen Account auf Premium Family geaendert (auch bezahlt) aber meine zwei Mitbewohner koennen meine Einladung nicht annehmen!? Was ist das Problem? Ist es weil sie b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

What happen to my full year $99 discounted purchase if I switch to a family plan?

Hi, My sister wants to be part of my premium subscription plan, but I already purchased for the full year from last year $99 offer. What will happen if I switch the plan? Thanks

• Hi,   My sister wants to be part of my premium subscription plan, but I already purchased for the full year from last year $99 offer. What will happen if I switch the plan?...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium for Family account keeps on being 'Free'

Hi, My mum bought Premium for Family. She entered my e-mail adress, I did get the e-mail with 'Accept Intvitation' but when I click on it, I get a blank page. There's no spot where I can fill in the Premium-number I receaved... I tried everything (lo...

• Hi,   My mum bought Premium for Family. She entered my e-mail adress, I did get the e-mail with 'Accept Intvitation' but when I click on it, I get a blank page. There's no spot where I can f...
  • Derba1000
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account

Hi I have a Family account and recently invited another user which is basically our family iPad. Having them logged on to Spotify on the device using a specific email address for the iPad, I have been unable to upgrade from Basic to Family. I have st...

• Hi   I have a Family account and recently invited another user which is basically our family iPad. Having them logged on to Spotify on the device using a specific email address for the iPad, I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account removed

Why my premium account was removed if I have the same surname address and zip code of my wife that is the titular of this account.What’s the problemI’m very disappointed with the service

• Why my premium account was removed if I have the same surname address and zip code of my wife that is the titular of this account. What’s the problem I’m very disappointed with the service&nbs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Familiar plan anual

It is possible to subscribe family doing a anual payment?

• It is possible to subscribe family doing a anual payment?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Separate accounts?

Hello,I just created an account via my Facebook. I took the family subscription. I sent an inivitation to both my parents but we are not able to have a separate account as it is indicated. When they connect, they only have access to my profile with m...

• Hello, I just created an account via my Facebook. I took the family subscription. I sent an inivitation to both my parents but we are not able to have a separate account as it is indicated. When t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Keep my original playlists

My wife just invited me to start the family plan but gown can we keep our original playlists or combine them? Also it sending me the last bit of info to set up out Fam plan to an email I don’t use anymore so I need it to be sent to a new one. Please ...

• My wife just invited me to start the family plan but gown can we keep our original playlists or combine them? Also it sending me the last bit of info to set up out Fam plan to an email I don’t use a...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution why did you remove my sisters and brother from the premiun account?

I have the family plan for I think a year or more already, and suddenly my sisters and brother got kicked off from spotify? Why is that?

• Casual Listener
  • I have the family plan for I think a year or more already, and suddenly my sisters and brother got kicked off from spotify? Why is that?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for Family Yearly Payment

I’m looking to upgrade to Spotify Premium for myself and my family members at the $14.99/month CAD rate; however, I’d rather pay for the year up front instead of monthly. Do you provide yearly payment options for the family premium plan?

• I’m looking to upgrade to Spotify Premium for myself and my family members at the $14.99/month CAD rate; however, I’d rather pay for the year up front instead of monthly.   Do you provide y...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes