Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Premium For Family versus Premium

Hi there, I have always had a Premium account which I paid for monthly. I have now upgrated to Premium for Family which I will be charged for, but on my mobile device I get the notification that I need to upgrade to Premium if I want to download my p...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I have always had a Premium account which I paid for monthly. I have now upgrated to Premium for Family which I will be charged for, but on my mobile device I get the n...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family

Hello!I have tried too log on spotify with 4 other family members, but failed and dont know how to do it.I have sent an invite and i have opened the email and confirmed. But nothing happened. Does all members have to log on spotify premium and enter ...

• Hello! I have tried too log on spotify with 4 other family members, but failed and dont know how to do it. I have sent an invite and i have opened the email and confirmed. But nothing happened. D...
  • Doro4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

family accounts with multiple Amazon echos.

So i have two amazon echos, one for my that is a gen 1 echo and an echo spot, that i got for my wife. She is the "owner" of the echo spot. we have a spotify family account and each have our own accounts. When i "spotify connect" her account to her ec...

• So i have two amazon echos, one for my that is a gen 1 echo and an echo spot, that i got for my wife.  She is the "owner" of the echo spot.  we have a spotify family account and each have o...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Amazon
    Echo
    Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema para ingresar a plan familiar

HolaTengo plan familiar desde hace un mes pero hace un par de dias expulsaron a todos los miembros que tenia dados de alta, les reenvio la invitacion pero Spotify dice que no es valido.¿Alguien sabe como podria resolver esta situacion? Gracias

• Hola Tengo plan familiar desde hace un mes pero hace un par de dias expulsaron a todos los miembros que tenia dados de alta, les reenvio la invitacion pero Spotify dice que no es valido. ¿Alguien s...
  • Milo2236
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution my membership is not active

i have already join a family grup but my account still free user !!! can u help me

• Casual Listener
  • i have already join a family grup but my account still free user !!! can u help me 
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium to Famly Question

Spotify is not letting me to pay my subscription to Family premium. I enter all my information for paying (which is correct and updated) and it says is not possible, before I have not had any problem with this, but I don't know why I'm having trouble...

• Spotify is not letting me to pay my subscription to Family premium. I enter all my information for paying (which is correct and updated) and it says is not possible, before I have not had any p...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Family plan upgrade. How do I get the upgrade on my phone now?

I just upgraded to the family plan. We all have our own accounts and are getting activated. How do I now change to my upgraded account on my phone? It's not doing it automatically.

• I just upgraded to the family plan. We all have our own accounts and are getting activated. How do I now change to my upgraded account on my phone? It's not doing it automatically.
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot add family members with exisiting free plan to premium plan

Both of my daughters and I had free subscriptions. I upgraded my account to the premium family plan. And, I have sent invites to both of my daughters to be part of my family plan. When they click on the invite it takes them to a log in page but when ...

• Both of my daughters and I had free subscriptions.  I upgraded my account to the premium family plan.  And, I have sent invites to both of my daughters to be part of my family plan.  W...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook-linked account hacked?

I have a spotify family account with myself and two other members. This morning my husband found that he could not log in. I logged in and looked and there was a gmail address linked that I did not recognize and a "null/null" invitation that I did no...

• Visitor
  • I have a spotify family account with myself and two other members. This morning my husband found that he could not log in. I logged in and looked and there was a gmail address linked that I did not r...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family account changed to individual premium

My family accont changed to individual premium account after payment. Maybe there is a mistake about my payment. Family members can not use premium after my payment. How can i fix it back ??

• My family accont changed to individual premium account after payment. Maybe there is a mistake about my payment. Family members can not use premium after my payment. How can i fix it back ??  
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Plan

I was on my son's family plan and he had to change the credit card his plan was charged to, so it was canceled. He has since put me on his new plan, but when I signed up for it yesterday it was still under a free account and was playing commercials.P...

• I was on my son's family plan and he had to change the credit card his plan was charged to, so it was canceled. He has since put me on his new plan, but when I signed up for it yesterday it was s...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New to Family Membership - can only the playlist creator edit shared playlists?

Hi -- recently upgraded to family membership from a premium account, where family members all had their own play lists under one account. We successfully shared them, but it seems that only the "owner" of the play list can add or delete tracks. (i.e....

• Casual Listener
  • Hi -- recently upgraded to family membership from a premium account, where family members all had their own play lists under one account. We successfully shared them, but it seems that only the "o...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

One Physical Address, Two Use Locations

We are signed up for the family plan and everyone at the account resides at the same physical address. However, we want to be able to use Spotify when one of is at work, and another at home. Does the family plan not allow for this?

• We are signed up for the family plan and everyone at the account resides at the same physical address. However, we want to be able to use Spotify when one of is at work, and another at home. Does t...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New account

Hi,I wanted to ask about discounts and how exactly do they work. I wanted to get a new account and give the old one to my mom and dad. Simply because I logged them there so they can test it if they will like it or not. Just got to know that they did ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I wanted to ask about discounts and how exactly do they work. I wanted to get a new account and give the old one to my mom and dad. Simply because I logged them there so they can test it if they...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Single account to family account

Hi there, just moved from single account to family account but having problems, have sent invite to my three family members but how do I transfer playlists across?

•  Hi there, just moved from single account to family account but having problems, have sent invite to my three family members but how do I transfer playlists across? 
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family premium

I can't use family premium because i am travelling. I still have the same adress back home but my acount only accepts that i am in peru. But i am only travelling through peru. What do i have to do?

• I can't use family premium because i am travelling. I still have the same adress back home but my acount only accepts that i am in peru. But i am only travelling through peru. What do i have to do?
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family member can't recieve E-mail invitation (hotmail account)

Hi, I recently upgraded my Spotify subscription from ordinary Premium to Premium for Family. All of my family members have received an E-mail invitation except for my mother. She uses an outlook mail address, hotmail address to be exact. In the Famil...

• Hi,   I recently upgraded my Spotify subscription from ordinary Premium to Premium for Family. All of my family members have received an E-mail invitation except for my mother.   She u...
  • Linda1977
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Hotmail E-mail address
    Hotmail Issue
    Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New credit card, payment failing

Hi, I have a premium family account and the credit card expried. I received a mail to update the information. I have tried to go in an update the information but it always tels me it fails. I have tried a different card as well with out any luck. Wha...

• Hi,  I have a premium family account and the credit card expried. I received a mail to update the information. I have tried to go in an update the information but it always tels me it fails. I...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Wrong name displayed

Today I signed Spotify for Family. I invited everybody I had to, and in the section of my account “manage the family” (it’s translated from italian, so I don’t know if it’s right in english), almost every name is the right one, that of the people I i...

E81ECF57-876D-4CEB-9DAD-9195DD930C23.jpeg 446DDF25-688B-43F6-AEAE-247C71B23F61.jpeg
  • Today I signed Spotify for Family. I invited everybody I had to, and in the section of my account “manage the family” (it’s translated from italian, so I don’t know if it’s right in english), a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No me funciona Spotify Premium Familie

Hace unos dias cree una cuenta Familiar Premium para los integrantes de mi casa. Todos aceptamos las invitaciones pero en el momento de escuchar musica solo puede hacerlo uno a la vez. Necesito una solucion para esto, muchas gracias.

• Hace unos dias cree una cuenta Familiar Premium para los integrantes de mi casa. Todos aceptamos las invitaciones pero en el momento de escuchar musica solo puede hacerlo uno a la vez. Necesito una s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes