Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

[Family] Allow Family Members with a different Address

BonjourJ'ai un compte Family et j'ai inscrit 3 membres de ma famille . Hors il nous est impossible de nous connecter tous indépendemment . C'est ou l'un ou l'autre mais jamais ensemble. Est ce normal???? Ou existe t'il une manip????Merci d'avancecari...

• Casual Listener
  • Bonjour J'ai un compte Family et j'ai inscrit 3 membres de ma famille . Hors il nous est impossible de nous connecter tous indépendemment . C'est ou l'un ou l'autre mais jamais ensemble. Est ce n...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching from Premium to Family Premium

Hi... could anyone advise if I could switch my premium account to permium family? Do I have to cancel my premium account first before subscirpt to family permium?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi... could anyone advise if I could switch my premium account to permium family?   Do I have to cancel my premium account first before subscirpt to family permium?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family.. main acc do not write any address.. but for other family need same address with main acc

Here's what we got from you: My bro is subcribe premium for spotify.. my bro sync fb n i log in use username.. now my bro invited me ady.. but still cant.. keeep asking me need same address with my bro although i put same address with my bro.. please...

• Casual Listener
  • Here's what we got from you: My bro is subcribe premium for spotify.. my bro sync fb n i log in use username.. now my bro invited me ady.. but still cant.. keeep asking me need same address with my b...
  • ericsk93
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family Plan

I want to join the Premium Family but I have a couple of questions....... 1) It stressses that all accounts have to reside in the same house. I have 2 kids that are in college. If I do the Family Plan do they still get to use it while at college? 2) ...

• I want to join the Premium Family but I have a couple of questions.......   1)  It stressses that all accounts have to reside in the same house.  I have 2 kids that are in college....
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't send me the family premium confirmation email

I can't find a button that makes the email get to me, I don't know how to fix this, but I haven't had response in 2 days now, and my familypayed already. Help?

• Visitor
  • I can't find a button that makes the email get to me, I don't know how to fix this, but I haven't had response in 2 days now, and my familypayed already. Help?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! can't "get started" on family plan sign up

I have had a premium account for awhile but have been sharing with sister AND dad... we want a family plan. However, whenever I try and go online and press "GET STARTED" on the family plan info page, it redirects me to my account information and a re...

• I have had a premium account for awhile but have been sharing with sister AND dad... we want a family plan. However, whenever I try and go online and press "GET STARTED" on the family plan info p...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I find the address of the master account of the family plan

Hi, I am the administrator of the family plan, and I also administer the account that my wife uses.When I try to join her account (juanalejo2015) to the family plan, it asks me for the street address.If I connect to the master account (juanalejo2013)...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I am the administrator of the family plan, and I also administer the account that my wife uses. When I try to join her account (juanalejo2015) to the family plan, it asks me for t...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problem with family subscriptions.

Hello.I tried to activate a Family code for spotify , but it said that my account have been already connected to a familly account , But never .Can you help me please ?(sorry bad english i'm french )Thanks. Renaud Jamoulle.

• Regular
  • Hello. I tried to activate a Family code for spotify , but it said that my account have been already connected to a familly account , But never . Can you help me please ? (sorry bad english i'm f...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Membresía familiar

Alguien puede ayudarme con relación a que Spotify dara de baja a mis cuentas familiares que por qué detectaron que no vivimos en el mismo domicilio, como puedo solucionar ese problema alguien sabe?

• Alguien puede ayudarme con relación a que Spotify dara de baja a mis cuentas familiares que por qué detectaron que no vivimos en el mismo domicilio, como puedo solucionar ese problema alguien sabe?
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: [Family] Allow Family Members with a different Address

Just set up family members add my wife, she got an email but she's having trouble locking in. Help

• Visitor
  • Just set up family members add my wife, she got an email but she's having trouble locking in. Help
  • musiccornercv
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Invite family member doesnt work

When I send an invite to my son it says he should open a page with accept invitation. All I get when I click on the link is a sign up to Spotify page. I have tried sending to various browsers and to a work machine where Spotify is not installed and t...

• Casual Listener
  • When I send an invite to my son it says he should open a page with accept invitation. All I get when I click on the link is a sign up to Spotify page.   I have tried sending to various browser...
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Problem med byte till Family

HejVi har bytt från Premium till Family men får det inte att fungera. Hur gör jag? Vi har kontot via Telia

• Hej Vi har bytt från Premium till Family men får det inte att fungera. Hur gör jag? Vi har kontot via Telia  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family account Issues

I'm the head of the account but my sister was rejected from the family account with any reason last week. When I sent it again the link to make another subscription, she needs to put our adress, but she just received that is an incorrect a dress and ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm the head of the account but my sister was rejected from the family account with any reason last week. When I sent it again the link to make another subscription, she needs to put our adress, b...
  • Miguelangelprad
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged €14,99 but no Premium

Hello,At this time i'm beeing charged with €14,99 for using Spotify, I think thats because I once used Headspace - meditiation. Now I just want to use Premium for €9,99, but strangely when I look at my account I see that I don't have Premium. So I pa...

• Hello, At this time i'm beeing charged with €14,99 for using Spotify, I think thats because I once used Headspace - meditiation. Now I just want to use Premium for €9,99, but strangely when I look a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Passare a Family

Ciao!Io attualmente un account premium e vorrei passare a family.L'abbonamento si è rinnovato automaticamente ieri, è possibile passare a family pagando la differenza oppure devo aspettare il mese successivo?Grazie

• Ciao! Io attualmente un account premium e vorrei passare a family. L'abbonamento si è rinnovato automaticamente ieri, è possibile passare a family pagando la differenza oppure devo aspettare il m...
  • Aina1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant join a family plan.....

I have been on a family plan at home with my mum but got kick out some how when I have tried to rejoin when she sent me a new link it tells me I can as I have been in to other plans, I'm not aware of the other 2 and dont know how to resolve this??

• I have been on a family plan at home with my mum but got kick out some how when I have tried to rejoin when she sent me a new link it tells me I can as I have been in to other plans, I'm not aware o...
  • rodolfo191
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Duda respecto a Plan Familiar

Buenas NochesMi duda es la siguiente, acabo de dar de alta mi cuenta a premium familiar, soy el administrador y la duda es si los miembros que invite podran ver o tener contacto con los demas miembros del plan familiar? Osea sabran quienes son los mi...

• Casual Listener
  • Buenas Noches Mi duda es la siguiente, acabo de dar de alta mi cuenta a premium familiar, soy el administrador y la duda es si los miembros que invite podran ver o tener contacto con los demas miemb...
  • Dany83
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution You can not participate in this Family Premium Plan.

I've changed my plan and when I tried to sing up again, received this error. Please help.You can not participate in this Family Premium Plan. You have participated in two signatures in the last 12 months

• Casual Listener
  • I've changed my plan and when I tried to sing up again, received this error. Please help. You can not participate in this Family Premium Plan. You have participated in two signatures in the last 1...
  • leandro747
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes