Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Changing to Family Plan

I want to subscibe the family plan for my family, but I had accidentally subscribed to the normal plan. I changed it and subscribed to the family plan immediately. Will the normal plan be charged? or the family plan's fee will override the price for ...

• I want to subscibe the family plan for my family, but I had accidentally subscribed to the normal plan. I changed it and subscribed to the family plan immediately. Will the normal plan be charged? o...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Plan familiar

Le envié el link a un conocido mío para que se suscribiera en el plan familiar y todo iba bien hasta que de repente sacan a mí conocido del plan y le envié los links pero no lo dejan suscribirse otra vez

• Le envié el link a un conocido mío para que se suscribiera en el plan familiar y todo iba bien hasta que de repente sacan a mí conocido del plan y le envié los links pero no lo dejan suscribirse otra...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify thinks I'm in wrong country. Cannot join family plan.

I downloaded the Spotify app while travelling in the UK. Back in Canada now and I'm trying to join a family plan which my wife just started on her account (paid for with my credit card). Even though I tried creating a new account it still won't let m...

• Casual Listener
  • I downloaded the Spotify app while travelling in the UK. Back in Canada now and I'm trying to join a family plan which my wife just started on her account (paid for with my credit card). Even t...
  • Landracepres
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wont let me change location and cannot setup family account now

Im set to Australia. I click on change to New Zealand and put in my local credit card, click save but still says im in an Australian account. Need to setup family premium in NZ but cannot until my location changes. Help!!!

• Im set to Australia. I click on change to New Zealand and put in my local credit card, click save but still says im in an Australian account. Need to setup family premium in NZ but cannot until my l...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium to Premium for family PAYMENT

Hello everyone! My name's Alessia, I'm Italian! I have a question... so, I'm already a premium user but I'd like to upgrade to Family so that my dad can listen to the music he wants to easily. The thing is: my account renewal is on the 12 of each mon...

• Hello everyone! My name's Alessia, I'm Italian! I have a question... so, I'm already a premium user but I'd like to upgrade to Family so that my dad can listen to the music he wants to easily. The t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Plan familiar

Una pregunta. ¿Cuando van a resolver el problema que tiene el plan familiar ? Ningún familiar puede utilizar el servicio.

• Una pregunta. ¿Cuando van a resolver el problema que tiene el plan familiar ? Ningún familiar puede utilizar el servicio.
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family Premium issue.

Hi, I subscribed to the family premium on late march. On the next renewal date, which is on the end of April, it automatically removes all of the 5 users. Now my families are asking me why is their spotify becomes Free. Anyone knows why is this happe...

• Hi, I subscribed to the family premium on late march. On the next renewal date, which is on the end of April, it automatically removes all of the 5 users. Now my families are asking me why is their s...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

De familiar a premium por mal cobro

Me cancelaron mi cuenta de Spotify familiar por falta de pago pero al volverla a pagar con otra tarjeta de crédito me cobraron la membresía premium y no es lo que necesito como puedo pagar la diferencia y que me pongan la que siempre he tenido????

• Me cancelaron mi cuenta de Spotify familiar por falta de pago pero al volverla a pagar con otra tarjeta de crédito me cobraron la membresía premium y no es lo que necesito como puedo pagar la diferen...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Deactivation & Family account

Hi, I am on a premium family account and I created my Spotify account with Facebook. I am no longer using Facebook and I would like to keep Spotify. What should I do?

• Hi, I am on a premium family account and I created my Spotify account with Facebook. I am no longer using Facebook and I would like to keep Spotify. What should I do?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscriptions

Hi, I just made my family and I an account to share between us, but when I invite them, they try to accept the invitation but when they try to log in it says that maybe they are already in this family account or in another family account but they are...

• Hi, I just made my family and I an account to share between us, but when I invite them, they try to accept the invitation but when they try to log in it says that maybe they are already in this family...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify familia

Recientemente tuve un problema Spotify saco a todos los miembros de mi familia que porque no se pudo comprobar su domicilio cuando todos tenemos el mismo ahora que los intento meter de nuevo no se puede que hago??

• Recientemente tuve un problema Spotify saco a todos los miembros de mi familia que porque no se pudo comprobar su domicilio cuando todos tenemos el mismo ahora que los intento meter de nuevo no se pu...
  • oparra11
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! plan familiar

no puedo vincular a mis familiares en el plan premium ya que me sale que no se pudo confirmar la residencia, todos ya estaban vinculados pero de pronto los desvincularon y ya no puedo volver a ponerlos

• no puedo vincular a mis familiares en el plan premium ya que me sale que no se pudo confirmar la residencia, todos ya estaban vinculados pero de pronto los desvincularon y ya no puedo volver a ponerl...
  • olmedop
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Living abroad + Family Plan

Hello, I'm currently living abroad and my family has a Family Plan paid in Mexico and I used to be using it, but now Spotify kinda "kicked me out" and states I can't use it cause there's no proof I live in the same address as my family. You know if I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I'm currently living abroad and my family has a Family Plan paid in Mexico and I used to be using it, but now Spotify kinda "kicked me out" and states I can't use it cause there's n...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can´t join Spotify Family

Dear team,I joined Spotify family and everything went ok. However, after almost one month I was kicked out of it and when I tried to re-join, I had to fill in my name, adress e.g. I put the same address as the owner of the family but system wrote me ...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear team, I joined Spotify family and everything went ok. However, after almost one month I was kicked out of it and when I tried to re-join, I had to fill in my name, adress e.g. I put the same a...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Plan Familiar

Quiero entrar al plan familiar que paga mi padre, pero al ingresar el código de invitación y los datos para la dirección y el código postal me marca el error de que no es el mismo domicilio, cuando se ingresó exactamente igual en los demás miembros d...

• Visitor
  • Quiero entrar al plan familiar que paga mi padre, pero al ingresar el código de invitación y los datos para la dirección y el código postal me marca el error de que no es el mismo domicilio, cuando s...
  • xRUBENCHOx
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Paypal payment for Family plan in Malaysia

I need help to pay my subscription through paypal for my family plan in Malaysia, it seems the only available payment option is Credit card, but Spotify confirm that payment can be made through Paypal...but i cant seems to find the paypal options at ...

Spotify.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • I need help to pay my subscription through paypal for my family plan in Malaysia, it seems the only available payment option is Credit card, but Spotify confirm that payment can be made through P...
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

PLAN FAMILIAR

Necesito ayuda con mi plan familiar, eliminaron a tres miembros de mi plan familiar que porque la dirección que ingresaron del domicilio estaba incorrecta. Como puedo hacerle para que vuelvan a ingresar a mi plan?

• Casual Listener
  • Necesito ayuda con mi plan familiar, eliminaron a tres miembros de mi plan familiar que porque la dirección que ingresaron del domicilio estaba incorrecta. Como puedo hacerle para que vuelvan a ingre...
  • dmrmx
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account not premium :(

I just made a family account. I am the "owner" of the plan, and all premium works good for me. My husband has been added an accepted and he appears as "active", even his account says premium, but he can't play any song he wants... it still has to be ...

• I just made a family account. I am the "owner" of the plan, and all premium works good for me. My husband has been added an accepted and he appears as "active", even his account says premium, but h...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cuenta familiar

Buenos días, Hemos realizado una cuenta premium familiar y a uno de los invitados no le ha llegado el mail de invitacion. ¿que debemos hacer? Un saludo

• Buenos días,    Hemos realizado una cuenta premium familiar y a uno de los invitados no le ha llegado el mail de invitacion. ¿que debemos hacer?   Un saludo
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My spotify family isn`t working

I have spotify family with my mother, she is the one paying for it, but in the last week it hasn`t worked to her. my spotify is working just fine and i can play music offline, but for her it says her account is free even though she is paying for us b...

• Casual Listener
  • I have spotify family with my mother, she is the one paying for it, but in the last week it hasn`t worked to her. my spotify is working just fine and i can play music offline, but for her it says h...
  • mercedesoien
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes