Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

one of the family members on my premium acct can’t log on and had to create New acct lost music

one of the family members on my premium acct can’t log on and had to create New acct lost music

Family member on my premium acct can’t log in had to create new acct now has lost all of his music. How does he recover it?

4 Replies

Hey @Oliverjudi,

have you already tried to follow the steps shown on this page to see a tutorial on how to solve the most common issues with login troubles?

Let me know how it goes and

Have a nice day!

LK608

LukeSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I haven’t tried it yet but will. Thanks

If they are unable to log in you can try finding the old account on the new account and then follow and download the playlists from their old account so they havent lost any of their music. Hope this helps

I have the same problem...  After being able tu use the Family Plan for weeks, all my family members were kicked-out!!  We are very frustrated... Please help!!!!   

Yo tengo el mismo problema... Despues de que todos podian usar el Plan Familiar durante semanas, ahora todos mis familiares estan fuera!!!  Estamos muy frustrados... Por favor ayuda!!!!

Suggested posts