Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Community] Adding more colleges and universities to the student plan

[Community] Adding more colleges and universities to the student plan

Adding more colleges and universities so that more are "eligible". My sister who has just enrolled into college has been very anxious because its a big step for her, i suggested using headspace because it has helped me in the past. So we sat down together and tried to sign her up for the student headspace plan only to discover that her college wasn’t eligible. I went to the SheerID page to try and request her college to be added to the eligibility list but i was informed that it just wasn’t supported. I then checked to see if the student plan without headspace would work but that was also not supported. The reason I’m trying to solve this problem is because i know it will help a-lot of anxious people transitioning into their new form of education. Even without headspace, music in general can soothe peoples worry and I’m shocked and confused that some colleges and universities aren't on the list when you search for them.

1 Reply

Hi there @Katie_1,

Thank you for your reply and feedback.

We understand that things can feel frustrating when things don't work as you'd like them to. Rest assured that we're always trying to improve as we always strive to improve.

We hope for your understanding and that you continue using Spotify and find it gets better in the future.

Once again - thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it. Let us know if we can help you with anything else. 

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts