Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Double charge

Double charge

I tried to sign up for the premium student discount. After I had entered my card information, it took me to a page where it said my card had not been charged, and that I still have to verify as a student. I never got to complete the process.

But to my surprise I checked my bank statment and I had been charged twice. Not a pending charge, but an actual charge, twice. Even with those charges I dont have a premium account and I dont know who to contact to resolve this. 

2 Replies

Hey @melanny1707, welcome to the Community!

They should only be pending charges since you didn't complete the process of signing up for hte student discount. It'd be best if you reach out to your bank for more info on when the funds will get back to you.

For now, you can try signing up to the student discount using an incognito window to see if it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Hey @melanny1707, welcome to the Community!

They should only be pending charges since you didn't complete the process of signing up for hte student discount. It'd be best if you reach out to your bank for more info on when the funds will get back to you.

For now, you can try signing up to the student discount using an incognito window to see if it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Suggested posts