Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hulu activation error with student bundle

Hulu activation error with student bundle

So I recently had some payment issues (stolen wallet) with my Spotify premium student plan which caused my account to be reverted back to a free account of course only a couple of days before I got all of my new cards in. Anyways, I was able to restart my Spotify premium student account with no issue but my Hulu won’t let me update. I cannot upload a picture from my phone but the error says “we could not complete your request right now. Please try again later”. It had been doing this for two days. What can I do? I don’t want to have to create a new Hulu account and lost my spot in shows/my curated content. Thanks.
3 Replies

Hey there,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

Can you please make sure that you're entering the correct credentials to log into Hulu? 

Note that you'll need to use your Hulu account details and not your Spotify account details. Once you did that - you should have no issues using Hulu again. 

In case the issue persists, we'd recommend to check out the steps at Hulu's help center or get in touch with their support team to get help with your Hulu account.

Cheers!

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Plan

Premium Student

Country

U.S.

Device

All devices (attempts made on Acer Swift 3 computer)

Operating System

Windows 10 (when I first tried activating it a few months ago) and Windows 11 now

My Question or Issue

The hulu subscription is not activated with the spotify student plan. Showtime and spotify work fine. It's been like this for a few months, since I activated. This is my second year using this plan, and last year it worked fine.

Hi again! I am signed into my hulu account, it's the same one I used last year when I was under the spotify student plan. Whenever I click activate hulu on the spotify activation page, it sends me to my hulu account, but there is not option to activate under the student plan, only to pay hulu for a separate subscription.

Suggested posts