Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Student Plans

Solved!

Premium Student Plans

I am from India and I just got verified for spotify premium student. However, it says that I can only buy the one time plan of Rs 66. I dont have the option of buying it for an extended period(like a year) or even getting a subscription plan where I am billed every month. Is there any way around this?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @diontrevorc!

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

We don't offer the option to pre-pay for a year with our Student plan in India but it should be possible to start a monthly subscription.

We'd recommend starting off by giving this a try in an incognito window or using a different browser.

If your issue persists, it might be a good idea to use a different network and turn off your VPN if you're using one.

Lastly, keep in mind that you need to use a card as a payment method to get this subscription.

We'll be on the lookout for your update. Give us a shout if you have any further questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @diontrevorc!

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

We don't offer the option to pre-pay for a year with our Student plan in India but it should be possible to start a monthly subscription.

We'd recommend starting off by giving this a try in an incognito window or using a different browser.

If your issue persists, it might be a good idea to use a different network and turn off your VPN if you're using one.

Lastly, keep in mind that you need to use a card as a payment method to get this subscription.

We'll be on the lookout for your update. Give us a shout if you have any further questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts