Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Renew Spotify for Students

Renew Spotify for Students

im Having issues renewing my Spotify for students. Every time I click get started here it just brings me to account overview and there is no way to renew. Clicking the link to SheerID isn’t working for me. Please help! 

5 Replies

Hey there @Luz26!

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community!

We'd recommend starting off by giving this a try in an incognito window or using a different browser.

If your issue persists, it might be a good idea to use a different network and turn off your VPN if you're using one.

Lastly, take a took at this page to see if you're eligible for the discount. If you've had the discount before, keep in mind that you can have it for up to 4 years. 

We'll be on the lookout for your update. Give us a shout if you have any further questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Can you please send me the link to Verify? Every time I click on it brings me to the account overview page.

Okay @Dwilmot!

Just to double check, were you able to get the discount before and if so, how long have you had it?

You can also give this link a try and let us know how it goes.

It'll also help us a lot if you could let us know which troubleshooting steps you have tried so far, so that we don't repeat any.

Keep us in the loop.

ElenaModerator

I have had the discount since 2018. The issue is not the browser. When I click the “Reverify” link you sent me in my email, it brings me to the account overview page and now to SheerID to verify my eligibility.

Thanks for the info @Dwilmot!

Can you give this another try on a different device?

If that doesn't help, we'd recommend that you reach out to our support team here.

They will be able to take a look at your account and help you further.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be here in case you have any further questions about this.

ElenaModerator

Suggested posts