Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Worldwide Student Discount

Solved!

Worldwide Student Discount

Hey... When i was trying to get student subscription, the first thing you see is payment method menu.. So i simply wrote my infos then i moved to the next.. And i couldn't find my school.. So i went back but tge money was gone... Is there any way to get them back??

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @Ibrahim716

If Spotify is unable to verify your student I.D, you won’t be eligible to claim the student discount. In this instance, any charges will show on your statement as ‘pending’. This means your bank has put a temporary authorization on the funds, but no money has actually been taken.

Once the bank confirms your student I.D failed to verify successfully, the money will reappear on your statement. This can take up to 48 hours, depending on your bank. You can reach out to them for more information about any pending payments.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @Ibrahim716

If Spotify is unable to verify your student I.D, you won’t be eligible to claim the student discount. In this instance, any charges will show on your statement as ‘pending’. This means your bank has put a temporary authorization on the funds, but no money has actually been taken.

Once the bank confirms your student I.D failed to verify successfully, the money will reappear on your statement. This can take up to 48 hours, depending on your bank. You can reach out to them for more information about any pending payments.

Thanks for explaining this matter! 🙂
I was also wondering...

Too bad im not studying on that level....

Suggested posts