Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

2022 Spotify Wrapped

2022 Spotify Wrapped

Hey everyone! 

2023 is just a breath away!!

• What are your thoughts/concerns/ideas/conclusions/discoveries on your 2022 Spotify Wrapped? 
7 Replies

Definetly not what I expected as I was sort of unaware of some stuff 😂 like that I was playing... Leaving some stuff on repeat, by this year things took a turn and I have opened a new page to a new genre...

Anyway, gotta sleep it's 4 AM here... goodnight~

The "Listener Personalities" bit was fun. I was ENVU, the Adventurer. Majority of users in the last.fm server were also ENVUs, so that was a lovely find :')

Other than that... Well since I have last.fm, nothing surprised me when it came to what artists or songs I listened to most. : )

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you for your answer. 

What kind of stuff were you unaware of? -if you want to talk about it of course.

It's really interesting. 

I don't really know. Maybe the fact I had managed to listen to 4000 unique tracks outside of Spotify :')
I with last.fm told me my total minutes listened, but it doesn't have a good way to calculate that, since not everything people listen to has that data available. Poorly tagged songs and everything.

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

@just_me, maybe it's the fact that I was top 0.01 of some artists that I was totally unaware of, and some songs that I constantly keep replaying that I do subconsciously.... Well, 2023, I'm taking a b

So you would say Sebasty that you prefer last.fm over Spotify or the other way around? Based on what criteria?

For the genre part, I was like... 

What?

... Like "Whoa!", I was not really that aware of listening to a genre called "Lo-Fi VGM" since I began listening to more original synthwave and house tracks than covers. But mid 2022 wrapped for me lol. Seriously, it made me laugh for a bit. 😂

I came out as someone with an ENVU listening personality, which is also kinda good IMO.

Suggested posts