Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Community Badge Appreciation Thread

Community Badge Appreciation Thread

Just thought it'd be cute to have a thread where we can celebrate the achievements of community members.

Share a badge from your community profile that you're proud of! Maybe you were reminded of a milestone by your notifications, or maybe you had a scroll through your badges and saw one which reminded you of a moment in time.

https://open.spotify.com/track/10yY7i70r9wtllofw0GIpx

5 Replies

Here's the one I got last week:

Screenshot_20211121-100918.png

2017 was pre-me becoming a Community Moderator, and also pre-me knowing what an awesome community this is! 💚

Here's a full list of my badges: https://community.spotify.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/15951479/page/1

Awww, this is such a great thread!

Honestly, all badges are lovely memories of every milestone I had on the Spotify Community.

But I've got to say this is my favourite one up until now:

Hubo_0-1637532766286.gif

(it's even animated!!) 😄

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

All the badges I have are great but this one is my favorite so far:

rockstar_ann_09.png

It's for being in the Spotify Stars Program for 9 years now.

Not trying to flex or anything but there's only 1 badge like this in the entire Community. (for now)

It has a good home on my profile page. 🙂

MattSudaSpotify Star

Great topic, @Peter!

I’d say one of my badges that recalls a memorable moment in time for me is the “Rising Star” badge:

Screen Shot 2021-11-22 at 11.03.38 PM.png

I’d been interested in the Spotify Stars Program for some months before May 11th, 2020, when I joined and received this badge. I’ve genuinely enjoyed being a part of the program, and this badge reminds me of how grateful I am to have been invited in the first place.

Cheers!

AdamDamSpotify Star

@TreyAnastasio - I'm not sure if you remember (I couldn't not) how, when I first talked to you when you applied to join the Star Program, I was genuinely convinced that you were the artist Trey Anastasio with 200,000+ monthly listeners on Spotify, and I made an indirect reference to the fact that I thought you were as much... I made a mental note to myself not to make assumptions based on people's usernames... 😅

We're lucky to have you as a Star!

Suggested posts