Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Heardle Skip improvement

Solved!

Heardle Skip improvement

Previously, if music was playing in Heardle and you pressed the Skip button, the music would keep on playing, but for longer. Now when you click the Skip button the music stops and you have to hit play again.

I liked the old behavior because it was less jarring, and after you've heard the first second or two I really don't need to hear them again when I ask to hear more.

Can we get the old behavior back please?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

This morning I was pleasantly surprised to find this has been fixed! Thank you for listening, Spotify!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

This, 10000000%. Paired with the fact that now the music sometimes cuts off early. 

I totally agree with you. I loved being able to skip through, but this is just an annoying time-waster and it makes me want to quit.

At least you guys get Heardle! I live in Sweden and “it is not available in my region”. Isn’t Spotify Swedish? Maybe; if the transfer problematic, it’s a good thing. The transfer of Wordle to the New York Times was seamless! Why can’t Spotify figure it out? Very frustrating! 

Marked as solution

This morning I was pleasantly surprised to find this has been fixed! Thank you for listening, Spotify!

Suggested posts