Type in your question below and we'll check to see what answers we can find...
If you couldn't find any answers in the previous step then we need to post your question in the community and wait for someone to respond. You'll be notified when that happens.
Simply add some detail to your question and refine the title if needed, choose the relevant category, then post.
Before we can post your question we need you to quickly make an account (or sign in if you already have one).
Don't worry - it's quick and painless! Just click below, and once you're logged in we'll bring you right back here and post your question. We'll remember what you've already typed in so you won't have to do it again.
Hey there you,
Yeah, you! 😁
Welcome - we're glad you joined the Spotify Community!
While you here, let's have a fun game and get to know each other better!
⛓The game is simple: ⛓
Find the latest comment and hit reply > comment to say hi! 👋 to this user and then introduce yourself in a new post:
Let's go 🙂
🌟 Star tip: you can switch to threaded view to find and answer to greetings from other Community users!
1. My name is Jacob
2. I live and am located in the Czech Republic
3. My favourite song right now is:https://open.spotify.com/track/3G5gk5iW9bM15iSR23vmVx?si=9767f509447a49b7
4. I've been using Spotify for about 5 years.
5. I am a music and book lover. I LOVE avant-garde music dark art. I'm interested in web 3.0. I work as an ironworker and do decorative plastering.
i use spotify as an escape and making playlists is my full time job
Introducing myself here!
my name is chris and i’m from minnesota, usa. my favorite track at the moment is “i’ll be waiting” by cian ducrot. a random thought i have is that spotify needs to add a white/light mode. whether that’s not even pure white, or an off white/cream/gray color. it’s been a big reason with people i know that have moved to apple, and something that keeps apple users over there. light mode!! or “dark mode” since the regular is dark. either way.
Hello I'm Echo and i always listen to spotify in school,games,vrchat(etc) and I have the 2nd longest playlist(not self advertising just saying)but I have been loving the community and find this as my main purpose to be on and see everybody's ideas,social & random. I have been posting non-stop(sometimes) and growing in the community and my dream is to work for the spotify design team(i love to make and edit stuff). and ya that's me!
Nice to meet you! I'm Jan from Germany. My favorite track is "Rote Laterne" at the moment! I started using Spotify in 2015.
Have a nice day!
(I'm still not able to post own topics right now, I feel old.)
I'm listening to Leonard Cohen, always been a fan of his.
1. My name is Zack Green
2. I'm from Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
3. My favorite track is
4. I joined Spotify on Saturday, 30th July 2022 at 19:10 PM
5. I love listening to music and playing games 😆
1. Hi, my name is Peter
2. Living in Denmark, born and raised in the Netherlands
3. Favorite track? Too many, let's say (at this very moment) Lily Hayes - Soft On Me (it'll be different tomorrow)
4. Premium Familiy since 2015, before that free Spotify
5. My favorite music era were and are the 60s - probably because i was born in that decade - i assume that makes me one of Spotify's older users
Hallo aus Bochum
I’m not important. However, the Spotify homescreen is. You’ve changed it. It’s awful. It’s the worst thing we’ve ever seen. It’s frustrating and difficult, and absolutely nobody likes it. It discourages anyone and everyone from even opening Spotify. It’s awful. Change it back.
Have a nice day, unless you don’t change it back, and in that case may your ears cease to function.
Hey there you, Yeah, you! 😁 Welcome - we're glad you joined the Spotify Community! While you here, let's have a fun game…