Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

My wrapped 2017

Solved!

My wrapped 2017

Isn't there gonna be a wrapped 2017 playlist made personally for you This year? When is it coming out?

84 Replies

I have the same problem, not enough data and I listen Spotify everyday for hours. Can we find a solution for this, I am so looking forward to this list.

This!!!

Nitro912gr, yes that's the legit link. It's just asking you to confirm that it's you. For me, it already showed my username, so all I had to do was click a button to move on, you may have to put in your email/username, and password though. It's pretty much the same process when you wanna log in here.

I tried using Wrapped and even logged in when prompted, but the page said that it didn't have enough data for me to use this feature. What? I listen to music on spotify everyday all year round, and none of my playlists are private. I'm disappointed. 

Screen Shot 2017-12-05 at 8.49.43 AM.png

I'm sorry to the people who can't get it to work. Last year, I had a theory that Spotify f'ed up the data last minute, and that's why they did it so differently.  "Reaching more people" my **bleep**..didnt even tell people to opt into the email. I have a feeling that if there was an issue that they haven't fixed it yet. I can already see a few minor erroras in my stats - songs/artists I know I listened to more aren't there, while others that I didn't listen to as much are. I really do hope they can get it figured it out for everyone.

Yup i have same problem

Tried this. It said they don't have enough data and I have been listening to music none stop all year...

Having the same issue. I scrobble my music through Last.FM so I know my listening habits. Spotify should definitely have enough data to show me something lol

it just brings me to this?

1E03C245-B3A6-4C66-8436-392E0A372A15.png

I had the same message! I listen to Spotify pretty much everyday and it says there's not enough data. Fingers crossed there's a fix for this! Let me know if you figure it out x

But how do I see how manny minutes I listend? 

yes exact same problem, it worked last year but this year i apparently don't have enough data 

Thank you Spotify for adding the "Year in Music" type summary to Wrapped. It is these small personalized features that help you create a strong relationship with your users. Keep adding stuff like this please! I would like this to show on my personal page in Spotify as well. 

11k songs, and 6500 artists listened to! And a whole bunch of genres I never heard of but I guess I listen to them. And the interface is very nice. 

Thanks!!!

IMG_3167.jpg

My 2017 is not accurate.

My top played song (in real life) is not even on my top 100 by Spotify.

I have my account connected to last.fm and the discrepancy is huge!

Sorry Spotify, nice try. Can we get now My Year In Music like in 2015?

Leevijuvonen-fi

@Aleximou wrote:

Isn't there gonna be a wrapped 2017 playlist made personally for you This year? When is it coming out?

Sorry guys I think we're **bleep**, they doesn't care, worse they make fool of us.

They redirecting me to their stupid top list with bieber and co.

Screen Shot 2017-12-05 at 20.27.40.png

Lalialoka12

Now that itโ€™s finally here, here are my listening stats for 2017767A3A4A-096B-4023-ABA5-BCEB88FC3125.jpegYou can also listen to my top songs 2017 playlist here: 

https://open.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/37i9dQZF1E9VsnXMLOvwjs?si=FAqIvYtVRT-D_c0dl5uZ-w

Same here, My Top songs aren't my favorite songs of this year ๐Ÿ˜ž

Suggested posts