Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

ORIGINAL BARBIE SONGS

ORIGINAL BARBIE SONGS

Attention Spotify Community,

As an avid spotify user I was greatly disappointed to search up Barbie for music results to come up wtih Barbie songs from 2015 ONWARDS!??! This is an absolute outrage considering Barbie movies have only been produced since 2001 only 5 years before SPOTIFY was created! I am a 17 y o girl who would really appreciate accesibility to classic barbie songs(which APPLE MUSIC has!?!) instead of the annoying new barbie songs which have seemed to all flop... Spotify needs to step up its game considering it does have songs from movies made in the 20th Century. I do undertand it needs to gain royalties/permission from the producers but if they are able to give that to Apple surely Spotify can gain the same.

ICONIC BARBIE SONGS INCLUDE:

I am a girl like you — Princess and the Pauper

Queen of the waves — Barbie in a mermaid tale

Here on my island — Barbie as an island princess

Connected — Barbie and the diamond Castle
You can tell she's a princess — Barbie in princess charm school

Can you keep a secret — Barbie and the fairy secret

All for one — Barbie and the 3 musketeers

Sincerely, all 2000s babies that had a childhood!

1 Reply

Hey there @SpotUser2002,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

We want all the world’s music and podcasts on Spotify, but availability can vary over time and between countries, depending on the permissions from rights holders.

We add new content to Spotify every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon.

There's more information regarding this here

Hope this helps clarify things! If there's anything else we can help with, don't hesitate to give us a shout.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts