Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist Followers

Playlist Followers

I had made a playlist not too long ago, and it has already gained 10 followers. When I went to go check to see who was following me, it wouldn't allow me. Are we not allowed to see who follows our playlist? I feel like it would be benefecial for everyone because we'll be able to find out who shares the same type of music interest as I do. 

16 Replies

there is no way to find out who follows playlists, however you can view who follows your account.

This functionality was in earlier versions. Spotify continually removes useful features such as these. Probably because UX analytics deem them superfluous to the average user. It's pretty annoying.  

sad 😞 

That would make too much sense. Here's how ridiculous Spotify is being about it.

Follow me

I

AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM. CAN YOU TELL ME HOW TO FIND MY LINK?

OK TRY MY NEW MIX TAPEDGRUNDY 

LET GET IT DGRUNDY

Follow for follow
likes for likes, & I will follow & like back 👉 https://open.spotify.com/user/31nbymgzkphsd5ieoqnv2pnvp4cm?si=dTsjH7c1Rh-dPAmdO734CQ&utm_source=copy...

yes i want this feature too. i would be very helpful

Can we see who’s saved our playlist’s?

BECAUSE IM ME- with Big Thief, Dean Blunt, The Velvet Underground, Lift to Experience and more 

This is a collection of my all time favorite songs that mean the most to me...I've been building it every day for almost a year now

BECAUSE IM ME (playlist) 

Suggested posts