Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Question Of The Week 1

Question Of The Week 1

Question Of The Week

Each Monday, someone will ask a question. It doesn't have to be a hard question, just a simple question to get to know each other more. We can reply during the rest of the week. Next Monday, another QOTW topic will be opened in this board 🙂

First QOTW: If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
7 Replies

If I had that chance I would travel accross the cosmos, there's so much to explore there, you'd probably never get bored lol

I love this idea. I would travel to Los Angeles. What about you? 

I would like to travel to Australia. Sounds like a great place to visit 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star

That is a good question, nice idea @Jose_M 👏

If it was possible, I'd love to travel to some of my favorite novels' or comics' worlds. It'd be super nice to experience that 😄

But since it's not (for now at least haha), I'd go for an extended trip to all EU capitals.

KaterinaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

California, Bay Area. There are toooooo many great shows taking place in there with insane lineups, I am envious! Might also want to fly to the place where next Amon Tobin show takes place, lol.
...And additionally, have a small trip to la Joue du Loup to see how things are going there. (god I miss French cuisines).

SebastySpotify Star

Tbh I never dream much about traveling, etc but I'd like to visit London and Norway

I have great memories of visiting Costa Rica when I was 8, so I’d probably like to go there again. Other places I’d like to visit include Taiwan, Argentina, and British Columbia; probably lots of others as well. I’d also like to visit Europe to see psychedelic/stoner rock bands like Colour Haze, Spaceslug, Weedpecker, Naxatras, and Causa Sui play concerts.

AdamDamSpotify Star

Suggested posts