Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Question of the Week : What Kind of "Button-Like" user are you ?

Question of the Week : What Kind of "Button-Like" user are you ?

Hey, there... It's Friday... Soon a well deserved weekend... So it's time to put your brain working for answering to our new Question Of The Week (QOTW).

As well on social medias as on the Spotify Community, what means for you "giving a like" ? Do you "like" everything coming in your feed ? Does giving a "like" has a special meaning for you ? Tell us all about your "like" habits by answering the Question Of The Week...

What kind of 'Button-Like' user are you ?

And don't hesitate to post a song related to your way to like...

Enjoy your weekend...

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
6 Replies

I usually like posts on social media as well as here in the Spotify Community for multiple reasons:

• I like the post / I appreciate the post / I support the post / I agree with the post
  • I feel the same way with what they are talking about (I can relate to it)

In Slack I add relevant emoji reactions to each post that comes into the feed 🙂

spotify:track:7hZz5cBx3WQecIcxlQpqAe:small

spotify:track:3VZQshi4COChhXaz7cLP02:small

I found this interesting song when I searched for "Thumbs Up":

spotify:track:2Msc5laXEm29QRMsgrI8X7:small 

MattSudaSpotify Star

On most platforms, I usually use the like button for something that's particularly interesting or exciting, but on here I use it a lot just to acknowledge someone's reply if I don't have anything to add

On social media it's basically my way of ending the conversation. : )

on Spotify I click the heart icon on music I want to check out later. So for instance someone recommends an album, I go and 'heart' the first song off the album so I can later find it easily in my otherwise pretty empty Liked Songs list.

I tend to do the same with playlists where I follow them either more permanently (some artist playlists that are consistently updated by the artist) or temporarily (all collaborative efforts when I'm unable to sit through them in one go).

on Youtube it's a way to save videos I don't want to lose. Even though downloading them makes more sense...... (glares at unavailable videos with no trace of what they used to be)

SebastySpotify Star

Same with others. 🙂

I only like posts that I find interesting. I don't leave liking everything I see, even because of the algorithm.

Here most of the posts are instructive, I like them all. 😁

Suggested posts