Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Toddler music messing up my algorithm!

Toddler music messing up my algorithm!

I have a 2yo daughter who loves music, and she wants to listen to toddler songs a lot.

However, if I play songs, like “wheels on the bus”, it messes up my recommended playlists and my “on repeat” playlists an so on. It basically makes the algorithm think that I love to listen to “old MacDonald had a farm” on repeat. Which, to be clear, I don’t. 
Do you guys have any tips on how to avoid this issue? 
Thanks! 

3 Replies

I understand your concern about the impact of toddler songs on your recommended playlists. To prevent this issue, you can consider creating a separate profile or account for your daughter on your music streaming platform. This way, her listening habits won't influence your personalized playlists. Many streaming services allow multiple profiles under one account, making it easy to keep your music preferences separate.

Alternatively, you can manually curate a playlist for your daughter with her favorite toddler songs and play it from that playlist whenever she wants to listen to music. This keeps her songs separate from your account's algorithm and recommendations.

Another option is to use a free or trial account for your daughter's toddler songs, so it doesn't affect your primary account's recommendations.

By implementing one of these solutions, you can ensure that your daughter enjoys her music while maintaining the integrity of your personalized playlists and recommendations.

I understand your concern about the impact of toddler songs on your recommended playlists. To prevent this issue, you can consider creating a separate profile or account for your daughter on your music streaming platform. This way, her listening habits won't influence your personalized playlists. Many streaming services allow multiple profiles under one account, making it easy to keep your music preferences separate.

Alternatively, you can manually curate a playlist for your daughter with her favorite toddler songs and play it from that playlist whenever she wants to listen to music. This keeps her songs separate from your account's algorithm and recommendations.

Another option is to use a free or trial account for your daughter's toddler songs, so it doesn't affect your primary account's recommendations.

By implementing one of these solutions, you can ensure that your daughter enjoys her music while maintaining the integrity of your personalized playlists and recommendations. https://otakuanimeworld.com/ 

Absolutely! It's wonderful that your daughter enjoys music. Here are some tips to keep your music preferences separate from your toddler's musical adventures:

1. Utilize Multiple Accounts: Many streaming services allow creating child profiles. This ensures her song choices don't influence your recommendations.

2. Explore Kids Apps: There are fantastic music apps specifically designed for toddlers. These offer a safe and curated selection of children's songs without affecting your playlists.

3. Go Offline: Play music videos or download toddler-friendly music collections to avoid impacting your online recommendations altogether.

Bonus Tip: While you're busy managing playlists, check out Bill Status for AP CFMS! This handy online tool tracks your government payments in real-time, keeping you informed and stress-free.

Suggested posts