Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

What other hobbies do you have ?

What other hobbies do you have ?

I am a licenced amature radio operator i also use freeband frequencies as well.

3 Replies

That sounds awesome!

I'm into drawing and painting, also exploring places with my bike.

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I like many hobbies.

Just like many others listening to music is one of them.

When I have summer on me, there's bicycling on mountain bike, other time I just walk.

My other pastime is collecting bottles and tin cans for deposit. I am able to live frugally doing that.

I live in Finland with less than 648,68 EURO a month.

My rent is 448,68 and I live luxuriously on that, 200 euros after rent for only 1 bill I still have remaining.

I usually collect bottles and tin cans over 200 euros a month. When there is festival, it is easily up to 200 a day each festival day.

I usually make most of my money collecting bottles and tin cans at summer. Can't wait festival season 😄

Other hobby is budgeting and computer (living on my phone and laptop).

In the past I was interested in fishing, but I don't find it interesting anymore.

When you stop living for the social media, when you stop spending money on useless things, you can live well.

And most of all, stop working! For the freedom. I even pay Premium with tin cans 😄

Kinda disappointed in the community as i would have expected more people to share.

I do not want any personal information from anybody i am just interested in your hobbie's.

Music is my No1 Hobbie followed by photography in general and black and white photography, along with computers as well i have a well managed computer network as well, i have gained a lot of information about computers and various operating systems and how to maintain and fix all kinda faults and issues.

I your having issues or knows somebody that is having issues or a problem they can't fix let them know about my self and ask them to reach out and i will be more than happy to assist in any way possible.

Thank You - Please Share - Love Spotify And The Spotify Community! ❤️ - Lets Be The Best We Can - 🙂

Suggested posts