Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

SPOTIFY OFFLINE MODE APP

SPOTIFY OFFLINE MODE APP

can there be a 2nd spotify app for offline mode(NOTE:PREMIUM ONLY) because my chrome OS does not support JSON files like my playlists are playlist 2.JSON and i came up with a website name open.spotify.com/OfflineMode (NOTE: not a real website and this will go on the idea submissions and the apps and features page when i get the video done) sorry about the text on the picture it was the closest one to the font                                                       how the app works

internet:the app will not run on the internet meaning the offline mode will not show up
the layout of spotify offlinethe layout will be the same as spotify but online and be the words will be near your username and if you don't have a premium account you will be shown the offline made page
how the premium worksif you have a premium account you will be ask to login and when you login into your spotify account the custom loading screen will show and you will be in spotify but offline.
the app or download playlistif you do not like the app you can just download your playlist by going into the settings and click download playlists then it will ask you if you want to continue the download.
will your data be on the offline modeyes you date from the online version will be on the offline mode 
community badges

when you get the spotify offline mode app you will get a badge on you community account, the badges are:

• going offline
  • first playlist in offline mode
  • first follower in offline mode
  • following you first artist/person
  • first like on you offline playlist
  • first song created by you
  • 10 followers
  • 20 followers
  • 50 followers
  • 100 followers
  • 500 followers
  • 1k followers 
  • 5k followers
  • 10k followers
  • 50k followers
  • 100k followers
  • 150k followers
  • 200k followers
  • 250k followers....
  • 1m followers...
  • 5 likes on offline playlist
  • 10 likes on offline playlist
  • 20 likes on offline playlist
  • 50 likes on offline playlist
  • 100 likes on offline playlist
  • 500 likes on offline playlist
  • 1k likes on offline playlist
  • 5k likes on offline playlist
  • 10k likes on offline playlist
  • 50k likes on offline playlists,the same as the follower badges
  • you got premium!

note: if you have all of these on your account you will be granted them and there will be more badges when i get some in my head and i am working on the pictures for the badges

(Individual plan only on computer, cannot support Duo,Family,maybe Student(dk)

gggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh|------------------IF ON IOS APP------------------|

can support IOS only on an app 

mobile offline mode.jpg
Computer Offline mode.jpg
0 Replies

Suggested posts