Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

spotify availability in kenya ???

Solved!

spotify availability in kenya ???

spotify available in any parts of kenya ???

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Good news!

Spotify is now available in Kenya

You can read more information about Spotify's launch in new markets in this news article: Spotify Expands International Footprint, Bringing Audio to 80+ New Markets

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Unfortunately not to my knowledge. Full list of Spotify launch countries are here

If you subscribe to unlimited or premium in a launch country (that you live in), you are allowed to use your account abroad for an unlimited amount of time however. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi there,

sorry if I have misunderstood, but if I have spotify premium, can I stream music on spotify in kenya even if kenya is not a 'launch' country?

Many thanks,

Salome

Yes you can. With a premium account.

Marked as solution

Good news!

Spotify is now available in Kenya

You can read more information about Spotify's launch in new markets in this news article: Spotify Expands International Footprint, Bringing Audio to 80+ New Markets

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

You can keep using your Premium in Kenya as long as you keep paying for your subscription in your home country.

Wonderful! I have lots of friends in Kenya that I am sure would love to have Spotify, assuming the price is quite a bit lower than in the rich world. Any information on price for Kenyans? 

Suggested posts