Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

spotify fan art

Solved!

spotify fan art

don't mine the black oval i was testing what to put indon't mine the black oval i was testing what to put inso i have been working on fan art for spotify, comment down which one you like. 

the computer version which i took a photo of the drawn one and put it into PIXLR E.the computer version which i took a photo of the drawn one and put it into PIXLR E.my drawn art don't mine the black lines it did not look right with themmy drawn art don't mine the black lines it did not look right with them 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@ıllıllı乃卂乃ㄚ乇匚卄ㄖ0ıllı

I hope replying to your post is okay. Didn't want to send a million unrelated messages in that other thread.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

I'm back and my account was paused for spam i think

if this answers your question  hit the "Accept as Solution"., maybe give me a Like. follow myspotify account link2.png? and community account here. keep up the good work  and keep on growing the community! 

Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

@ıllıllı乃卂乃ㄚ乇匚卄ㄖ0ıllı

I hope replying to your post is okay. Didn't want to send a million unrelated messages in that other thread.

Marked as solution

I'm back and my account was paused for spam i think

if this answers your question  hit the "Accept as Solution"., maybe give me a Like. follow myspotify account link2.png? and community account here. keep up the good work  and keep on growing the community! 

Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts