Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

why leave

Solved!

why leave

why leave spotify because of the UI

----------please add in the comments----------

• Why would you leave?
  • why does the UI make you leave?
  • what's the point of leaving if you're coming back to the community?
  • what makes the UI terrible?

--------------------------------------------------

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

No way i would leave ONLY just got started on my Spotify Journey...

Just Starting Out... Long Long Way To GO.Just Starting Out... Long Long Way To GO.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

wow there were a lot of "likes" from you and thanks for your response and love that you will stay with us as one of the community!

Marked as solution

I have enjoyed the start of my journey again with the community no idea exactly when i originaly signed up but i did forget about this site and now i have rediscovered Spotify again.

Its really nice you liked my response its heart warming, I will attempt to be a active and helpful community member as and when i can. 

Stay Safe And Listen 2 Lots Of Kewl Music. 😎 🎶 🎵  

Marked as solution

will do! have a nice year and months of being on the community and make sure to add new idea but currently the idea category is closed because there are a lot of ideas the teams going through but make sure to look through the ideas before posting yours 😉

4 Replies
Marked as solution

No way i would leave ONLY just got started on my Spotify Journey...

Just Starting Out... Long Long Way To GO.Just Starting Out... Long Long Way To GO.

Marked as solution

wow there were a lot of "likes" from you and thanks for your response and love that you will stay with us as one of the community!

Marked as solution

I have enjoyed the start of my journey again with the community no idea exactly when i originaly signed up but i did forget about this site and now i have rediscovered Spotify again.

Its really nice you liked my response its heart warming, I will attempt to be a active and helpful community member as and when i can. 

Stay Safe And Listen 2 Lots Of Kewl Music. 😎 🎶 🎵  

Marked as solution

will do! have a nice year and months of being on the community and make sure to add new idea but currently the idea category is closed because there are a lot of ideas the teams going through but make sure to look through the ideas before posting yours 😉

Suggested posts