Step 1

NEXT STEP
  • large.png

Backstage Intro
Meet the Stars

Backstage Intro: Meet Ethan!

MichaelW

Backstage-pass.png

Our Community Rock Stars can submit blog posts to be published on the Spotify Community Blog. To find out more about the Rock Star Program click here. 

Hey there, @EthanS1 (Rock Star)! 

So, what kind of music are you into?
I love all kinds of music, I’m a huge fan of pop music and the latest songs.. You can also catch me listening to one of my newest favourite artist Lindsey Stirling.

How important is music in your life?

Music is very important in my life as it gives you time to relax and reflect on everything happening around you in your life and it really does motivate me to do things I’d never think about doing.

If you could be part of a band/group, what would it be and why?

I’d love to be a member in Echosmith, I find their music very inspirational and it also makes me feel part of something. I think I’d be a fabulous member of the group 😉

Fall has arrived! What tunes are there for you to get through this period?

This fall I’ve been listening to Jess Glynne because her music is fab! I’d recommend you check her out :). Her music touches you and it brings out the best in everyone!

Thanks for taking your time to chat with us. Before we go, what joke always makes you laugh?

My dog used to chase people on a bike a lot. It got so bad, finally I had to take his bike away.

Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 2.43.49 PM.png

4 Comments