Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Request to Connect with Commercial Label Partnerships Manager Regarding App Status

Request to Connect with Commercial Label Partnerships Manager Regarding App Status

Hello,

I hope this message finds you well. I recently took over the development of an existing app for a small label/content producer. While working on fixing the Spotify integration, I discovered that the app's status is currently "Disabled and blocked". Upon further investigation, I noticed that by clicking the circled 'I', it states "This app has been downgraded. If the app belongs to a label/licensor, please reach out to your Commercial Label Partnerships Manager."

Given that we are a label/licensor, albeit a small one, we would greatly appreciate the opportunity to connect with the appropriate person or team to discuss our use case, understand any concerns that may exist, and explore potential ways to address them. We value your expertise and insights, and we believe that open communication and collaboration can lead to a mutually beneficial resolution.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. We look forward to the possibility of discussing this further and finding a positive path forward.

Best regards,
Kaï

0 Replies

Suggested posts