The following feedback pertains to the Beta Web API Reference. These are some of the initial bugs I have discovered. I might add more if I find them.
User Profile Broken Link:
The link for "User Profile API" in the sidebar is broken. This is because it incorrectly targets "category-user-profile", instead of "category-users-profile".
The link in the Table of Contents does link to the correct section.
To fix this, the "Users Profile API" in the main document should be renamed to "User Profile API" to match the sidebar. (You could do the reverse, but it doesn't look correct to have "Users Profile API")