Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

3 Question

3 Question

1. When I signed up, it showed an option of paying for 3 months at $27.00. That is no longer an option in my "change plans."?

2. My "first" payment is February 14th. Payment will come out or not come out if I cancel a day or two before?

3. If I used "almost" a full month of my 1 month premium, then I cancel my premium, what happens when I reapply for premium. It spoke in some details as though it allows people to get free premium again. Lost on that one.

2 Replies

Hey @JasonNightwish ! 🙂
I'll try to answer your questions as best I can!

1. Spotify will run promotions for non-Premium users at times, but it's limited to that plan it was offered on. The reason it's not an option in "change plans" is because it wouldn't be applicable if you switched to the Student or Family subscriptions. Current offers are listed on this support page

2. I highly recommend cancelling at least 24 hours before your renewal date to give the system time to revert you to free if you're certain you no longer want to subscribe. If you run into any issues though with being charged after cancelling, there is a support page here for steps to take.

3. It's not likely you would get a free trial after cancelling since it's typically limited to new users. If you cancel any time during a trial - the days not used are lost. That's not to say though that Spotify wouldn't send you another offer if you are on the Free plan. There's always a chance you could qualify for something as different offers are run throughout the year. 

I hope this helps and feel free to reply if you have any other questions!

Have an amazing day! 🙂

Suggested posts