Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account Cancellation/Refunds

Account Cancellation/Refunds

Ok **bleep*- I have written you THREE times because even though I canceled my account, I was charged on April 8th, in the amount of 9.99- Have I received a refund? Absolutely not. Has anyone from your company even bothered to RESPOND? Absolutely not. And just now, I received an alert that SPOTIFY- The FANTASTIC company who CLEARLY cares about its customers- has now charged my card for yet ANOTHER nine dollars and ninety-nine cents. So still absolutely NO RESPONSE WHATSOEVER from your WONDERFUL organization, and you've now raised the total of unauthorized charges to 19.98...How CONVENIENT that you don't offer telephone support- because that might require you to actually COMMUNICATE with customers. So I will now be calling my credit card company and letting them know you are illegally charging my card, most assuredly will also be contacting the Better Business Bureau, as well as posting this on your community board for EVERYONE to see. So thanks again, SO VERY MUCH, for absolutely NOTHING, and go **bleep** yourselves

1 Reply

Hi @sgettelfinger,

Thanks for reaching out.

We're sorry to hear you've had some trouble with your subscription.

We recommend reaching out to one of our support channels so they can take a look at your account.

Contact form

Facebook

Twitter

We hope this helps! Let us know how you get on.

Suggested posts