Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Discount for Online Students

I study in the Open University which is in the UK and online and live in Switzerland, my university qualifies for the student discount but I can´t redeem it because of my location! I am appaled that such a big company can not provide solutions to wha...

• I study in the Open University which is in the UK and online and live in Switzerland, my university qualifies for the student discount but I can´t redeem it because of my location! I am appaled that ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel subscription

I was emailed about a free 30 day premium trail so I went ahead and was then asked about my bank details I put in a student offer and then before I had even got the chance to put anything in my account was charged? I’ve looked all over the app and we...

• I was emailed about a free 30 day premium trail so I went ahead and was then asked about my bank details I put in a student offer and then before I had even got the chance to put anything in my accou...
  • rossi1911
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stolen phone

My phone was stolen, so when i now log in from another device there is no premium account. What can i do?

• My phone was stolen, so when i now log in from another device there is no premium account.  What can i do?
  • rossi1911
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

switch from company subscription to family

My premium subscription is associated with my service provider (FIDO- Canada). I want to know how I can switch from that plan and join my family members in their subscription plan. I know how to cancel my spotify plan with Fido but I want to know whe...

• My premium subscription is associated with my service provider (FIDO- Canada). I want to know how I can switch from that plan and join my family members in their subscription plan. I know how to canc...
  • feelikeastrangr
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home overtakes Spotify on my phone

I signed up for a Spotify Premium subscription on my phone, then linked to that account in the Google Home Mini. Now, when my family plays music on the Google Home, it cuts off any music I'm playing on my phone. It also switches my phone app to whate...

• I signed up for a Spotify Premium subscription on my phone, then linked to that account in the Google Home Mini.   Now, when my family plays music on the Google Home, it cuts off any musi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My Google home doesn't recognize that I'm a premium Spotify member

I purchased Spotify Premium, but when I ask my Google home to play a song that I downloaded from Spotify, it tells me I need to get Spotify Premium. Can anyone help?

• I purchased Spotify Premium, but when I ask my Google home to play a song that I downloaded from Spotify, it tells me I need to get Spotify Premium. Can anyone help?
  • oldguyGabe
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

I moved to Thailand 18 months ago from the UK and want to swap to Thai billing

Hi, I've been a Spotify premium user for years (June 2012 according to my receipts) but I permanently moved to Thailand from the UK 18 months ago. I'm in the process of shutting down my UK bank accounts and still want to retain my Spotify account and...

• Casual Listener
  • ...r a public forum.   Short of creating an entirely new account in Thailand (which I *really* don't want to do), how can I switch around to my country of origin being Thailand and using my Thai b...
  • psykoptic
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I become a premium user in Korea?

I wanted to use Spotify at offline, so I try to upgrade, but I couldn't pay for it due to a country problem.

• Visitor
  • I wanted to use Spotify at offline, so I try to upgrade, but I couldn't pay for it due to a country problem. 
  • vinjski
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged a premium but i get spotify free

Hi there, I’m paying my premium but the status of my subscription is free. Can you help me with this? That is why i can’t shuffle tracks. Thank you and hoping you can help me with this.

• Hi there,   I’m paying my premium but the status of my subscription is free. Can you help me with this? That is why i can’t shuffle tracks.    Thank you and hoping you can help me ...
  • vinjski
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid for a full year in January 2018, I was charged and it started to work well. Now it does not.

I paid for an entire year in January 2018, I've checked and my credit card authorized the bill. It worked well for a couple of days and now it does not work anymore. 18 de Janeiro de 2018ID do pedido: 813852504625071 I received a message that my prem...

• I paid for an entire year in January 2018, I've checked and my credit card authorized the bill. It worked well for a couple of days and now it does not work anymore.   18 de Janeiro de 2018 I...
  • vinjski
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I didn't pay but I'm still a Premium user

Hi! I just wanted to do the right thing, because it appears that I'm still a Premium user although I didn't pay my subscription in December. I love Spotify, but I'm somehow feeling that there was some kind of error or something, because normally my s...

• Hi! I just wanted to do the right thing, because it appears that I'm still a Premium user although I didn't pay my subscription in December. I love Spotify, but I'm somehow feeling that there was som...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PAYMENT ERROR

I was charged but the link to continue is not working. What to do??

• I was charged but the link to continue is not working. What to do??
  • djtonamex
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Done paying still can't play

Hi, I just paid today for a monthly subscription using the reference number but still can't play music. How do I make it work. Thanks

• Hi, I just paid today for a monthly subscription using the reference number but still can't play music. How do I make it work. Thanks
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Master card not working

My master card keeps getting declined. I have had a premium for a while now, but spotify has recently told me to update payment. I tried multiple cards, and none of them work. They keey getting declined even though they are perfectly good cards.

• My master card keeps getting declined. I have had a premium for a while now, but spotify has recently told me to update payment. I tried multiple cards, and none of them work. They keey getting decli...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot pay

I use 4 different bank cards and all came up with an error. i followed advice to cancel premium and try again, but it still doesnt work. not being able to contact someone is incredibly frustrating and tempts me to quit spotify all together. tech comp...

• Casual Listener
  • I use 4 different bank cards and all came up with an error.  i followed advice to cancel premium and try again, but it still doesnt work.   not being able to contact someone is incredibly...
  • tj29
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to use 30 days free trial but got charged.

Could I get refund?How to get free 30 days trial? Could you please refund and give me free 30 day trial. I want to try premium before subscribe it.

• Casual Listener
  • Could I get refund? How to get free 30 days trial?   Could you please refund and give me free 30 day trial. I want to try premium before subscribe it.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium not working

I subscribed for 3 months in Dec. It was working great till 1'st week of Jan and then everything stopped working. I was not even able to login and even forgot password was not working. Today, somehow I am able to login, but my playlist is gone and I ...

• I subscribed for 3 months in Dec. It was working great till 1'st week of Jan and then everything stopped working. I was not even able to login and even forgot password was not working. Today, somehow...
  • NelleEpop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Restoring downloaded musics after getting premium again

Hi ! thanks for your supportMy friend uses gift cards for spotify , is there a way too keep downloads when the gift card is expired and using another gift card right after?

• Hi ! thanks for your support My friend uses gift cards for spotify , is there a way too keep downloads when the gift card is expired and using another gift card right after?
  • JCdotnl
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Unable to Cancel Subscription Due to an Old and Inactive Promo

Greetings to anyone from Spotify. Basically, my problem is that I'm unable to apply for the Family Plan due to being locked into a promo by Globe Telecom (It was a free 3 month offer for one of their plans). The thing is that it's been years since th...

• Casual Listener
  • Greetings to anyone from Spotify.   Basically, my problem is that I'm unable to apply for the Family Plan due to being locked into a promo by Globe Telecom (It was a free 3 month offer for one...
  • Bartisaur
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Hello,We have some quick options we think can help you:Try searching our support site with your questions.Go to the Spotify Community. Even if there isn’t already an answer there to your question, you can post it and someone will answer quickly.You c...

• Hello, We have some quick options we think can help you: Try searching our support site with your questions. Go to the Spotify Community. Even if there isn’t already an answer there to your questi...
  • tj29
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes