Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Restoring downloaded musics after getting premium again

Hi ! thanks for your supportMy friend uses gift cards for spotify , is there a way too keep downloads when the gift card is expired and using another gift card right after?

• Hi ! thanks for your support My friend uses gift cards for spotify , is there a way too keep downloads when the gift card is expired and using another gift card right after?
  • JCdotnl
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Unable to Cancel Subscription Due to an Old and Inactive Promo

Greetings to anyone from Spotify. Basically, my problem is that I'm unable to apply for the Family Plan due to being locked into a promo by Globe Telecom (It was a free 3 month offer for one of their plans). The thing is that it's been years since th...

• Casual Listener
  • Greetings to anyone from Spotify.   Basically, my problem is that I'm unable to apply for the Family Plan due to being locked into a promo by Globe Telecom (It was a free 3 month offer for one...
  • Bartisaur
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Hello,We have some quick options we think can help you:Try searching our support site with your questions.Go to the Spotify Community. Even if there isn’t already an answer there to your question, you can post it and someone will answer quickly.You c...

• Hello, We have some quick options we think can help you: Try searching our support site with your questions. Go to the Spotify Community. Even if there isn’t already an answer there to your questi...
  • tj29
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscription scam and loss of money

I saw a listing on carousell ( a social marketing platform ) saying that you just have to transfer $13 per person for a lifetime subscription and I purchased four accounts at a discounted price of $45. Its only been a month but four accounts were log...

• I saw a listing on carousell ( a social marketing platform ) saying that you just have to transfer $13 per person for a lifetime subscription and I purchased four accounts at a discounted price of $4...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not receiving my premium subscription

For about a month now I haven’t been receiving the premium subscription I am entitled to through my phone tariff with Vodafone. I spent the last 3 days on the phone to them and they assured me that everything was fine from their end so that must mean...

• For about a month now I haven’t been receiving the premium subscription I am entitled to through my phone tariff with Vodafone. I spent the last 3 days on the phone to them and they assured me that e...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Phone has Premium, but not PC

Hey guys, I have had spotify premium on my phone for about 2 months now, but when I downloaded Spotify for PC using the same credentials, all my playlist and my premium were gone. Looks like this is a common problem, and am wondering what I need to d...

• Hey guys, I have had spotify premium on my phone for about 2 months now, but when I downloaded Spotify for PC using the same credentials, all my playlist and my premium were gone. Looks like this is ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working

I already paid my premium subscription via balance transfer thru my bank but still not working at the moment. For your immediate assistance please. Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • I already paid my premium subscription via balance transfer thru my bank but still not working at the moment. For your immediate assistance please. Thank you
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium to Family

Im currently subscribed to Spotify PH 1yr premium promo but wants to upgrade to family. How do I do that without charging me double?

• Im currently subscribed to Spotify PH 1yr premium promo but wants to upgrade to family. How do I do that without charging me double?
  • rossi1911
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

I want to please cancel my subscription for trial to premium

• I want to please cancel my subscription for trial to premium
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription cancelled, cant listen abroad notification. Very confused

Hi there, I’ve had spotify for two years now. I’m from Canada and opened my account there. I got two years free with the phone plan that I got, but 16 days ago it ended. I moved to the United States in August and had no issue using spotify. I got my ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I’ve had spotify for two years now. I’m from Canada and opened my account there. I got two years free with the phone plan that I got, but 16 days ago it ended. I moved to the United States ...
  • Joshsmith8_
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Giftcard Code not readable

I have a Girftcard which is not readable anymore any solutions?

• I have a Girftcard which is not readable anymore any solutions?
  • somebody2201
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

cobranca indevida

Solicitei teste de 30 dias e fui cobrado. Como posso proceder? Grato

• Casual Listener
  • Solicitei teste de 30 dias e fui cobrado. Como posso proceder? Grato
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My phone wont show I have premium

I just bought premium online but it wont show this on my phone as it still says my subscription is free. I am not able to use the premium funtions. I have tried deleting the app as well as logging off and on again multiple times?? What should I do??

• I just bought premium online but it wont show this on my phone as it still says my subscription is free. I am not able to use the premium funtions. I have tried deleting the app as well as logging of...
  • sdempsey
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Double charged for Student Upgrade

Hey guys, I just decided to get the student premium, now i had to upload documents to prove i was a student and it said they were not good enough so it took me back to the home screen and i had to sign up again, however this time i gave different doc...

• Hey guys, I just decided to get the student premium, now i had to upload documents to prove i was a student and it said they were not good enough so it took me back to the home screen and i had to si...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account problems after payment issue

Hi, My credit card expires this month and when trying to add a new one I can't set the unlimited subscription (the one that I've always had). About it now I'm using it as free. Is there any way to solve this? Thanks,

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   My credit card expires this month and when trying to add a new one I can't set the unlimited subscription (the one that I've always had). About it now I'm using it as free. Is there any ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem to connect premium account with fb

Hi,I’ve joined a plan with Vodafone giving me 1year of Spotify premium. When I am trying to connect this premium account with Fb I get an error. I used to use Spotify with fb but with another email. How can I synchronise the connection with the premi...

• Hi, I’ve joined a plan with Vodafone giving me 1year of Spotify premium. When I am trying to connect this premium account with Fb I get an error. I used to use Spotify with fb but with another email...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

my daughter was to cancel her spotify but she doesnt know her email and password what do I do cancel

How do I cancel my daughter spotify if she dosent know email or password It comes out of my visa and need to cancel it what do I do please

• How do I cancel my daughter spotify if she dosent know email or password It comes out of my visa and need to cancel it what do I do please
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pago de spotify

En pagado spotify 3 veces y no se cambia nada, no me llega el correo y en la tarjeta sale que hecho 3 pagos.Que hago?

• En pagado spotify 3 veces y no se cambia nada, no me llega el correo y en la tarjeta sale que hecho 3 pagos. Que hago?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Email address you provided can not be linked

Hi there, so like I was really broke last week and I couldn’t pay for my Spotify premium then I lost my account, alright! Now I’m trying to reactive my account and it keep saying the email address can not be linked to an active account and when I try...

• Hi there, so like I was really broke last week and I couldn’t pay for my Spotify premium then I lost my account, alright! Now I’m trying to reactive my account and it keep saying the email address ca...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes