Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

60 day trial not showing up

I decided to take the 60 day trail since it showed up in the app. After signing up it only shows 30 days as part of my trail. I have never subscribed before. Is there any way to fix this?

• Visitor
  • I decided to take the 60 day trail since it showed up in the app. After signing up it only shows 30 days as part of my trail. I have never subscribed before. Is there any way to fix this?
  • CryticalAce
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Free month for student discount

I just upgrated my spotify account and I thought the first month was for free.Is this not available for a student? Because I was charged for the first month of use.

• Casual Listener
  • I just upgrated my spotify account and I thought the first month was for free.Is this not available for a student? Because I was charged for the first month of use.
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

membresia familiar

Hola! Si hace un año, exactamente en el mes de junio del 2016, contrate el servicio de membresia familiar premium, a partir de este mes de julio el resto de mis familiares que estan incluidos en el plan ya no cuenta con el servicio , porque razon? se...

• Hola! Si hace un año, exactamente en el mes de junio del 2016, contrate el servicio de membresia familiar premium, a partir de este mes de julio el resto de mis familiares que estan incluidos en el p...
  • RoxyGarciaD
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premiun for students

I got premiun for Stundts on spotify and I'm paying every month but I still don't get premiun account, still normal I can't even listen to music offline, what should I do ?

• I got premiun for Stundts on spotify and I'm paying every month but I still don't get premiun account, still normal I can't even listen to music offline, what should I do ?
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Doubled charged

Hi, I tried to go for the student premium account as I am PhD student in Norway. The problem is that here, we don't receive a student number so I can't send the student ID. I introduced my credit card information for that and when I saw I couldn't go...

• Hi,   I tried to go for the student premium account as I am PhD student in Norway. The problem is that here, we don't receive a student number so I can't send the student ID. I introduced my...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Monthly and yearly subscription

Hello, I paid 59 € (yearly Premium subscription fee) to you via PayPal on 25th of December and I see just now, that you are still charging my debit card with the monthly fees 5,99 € / per month. I have two extra payments now:1st on 29th of December2n...

• Hello,   I paid 59 € (yearly Premium subscription fee) to you via PayPal on 25th of December and I see just now, that you are still charging my debit card with the monthly fees 5,99 € / per mo...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why limit offline music for premium payers?

This is the 3rd time I have to recreate a playlist with limited music just so I can download it for travel listening. What's the point of paying and not having limitless download access the way itunes or google do?

• Casual Listener
  • This is the 3rd time I have to recreate a playlist with limited music just so I can download it for travel listening.  What's the point of paying and not having limitless download access the way...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pay for Premium but only showing free version

I noticred recently that I am paying for the premium account, but when I log in I am only seeing the free acccount. If I log in with facebook- its showing the same thing. I would love the premium option - especially since I am paying - but cannot fig...

• Visitor
  • I noticred recently that I am paying for the premium account, but when I log in I am only seeing the free acccount. If I log in with facebook- its showing the same thing. I would love the premium opt...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify student with Hulu stopped working

I am a student at Trinity University, and I had a Spotify student account for about a year, and when I tried re-entering my account information, it said that Spotify cannot confirm that I am a student. I also had the deal with Hulu, so that went away...

• I am a student at Trinity University, and I had a Spotify student account for about a year, and when I tried re-entering my account information, it said that Spotify cannot confirm that I am a studen...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I upgrade to Family plan if I already availed of the one year discount price?

I availed of the one year discounted subscription plan here in the Philippines. I now want to upgrade to the family plan. Do I have to cancel my prepaid subscription? I it possible to just pay for the difference in th e price?

• I availed of the one year discounted subscription plan here in the Philippines.  I now want to upgrade to the family plan.  Do I have to cancel my prepaid subscription? I it possible to jus...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payments

Why are you taking two lots of payment for one account???

• Casual Listener
  • Why are you taking two lots of payment for one account???
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Convert to different country, credit card not accepted?

Hi,I recently moved back to Denmark from Sweden.But I can't change my country, the box in my profile is greyed out, and the help docs say I need to update my payment information first to be able to change it to Denmark. But I just get:Spotify isn't a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I recently moved back to Denmark from Sweden. But I can't change my country, the box in my profile is greyed out, and the help docs say I need to update my payment information first to be able ...
  • NONIDALYAN
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

changing payment date

If my payment date is the 3rd of the month and I want it changed to the 6th of the month when I turn it off and turn it back on,on the 6th will my first payment come out then or the followig month?

• If my payment date is the 3rd of the month and I want it changed to the 6th of the month when I turn it off and turn it back on,on the 6th will my first payment come out then or the followig month?
  • caszriel
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't play on Connect device Yamaha RX-V677, "need premium"

If I wann try to Playback on my Yamaha RX-V677 AVR it says "need premium" on the device display. Any other Connect device (Fire TV, Tablet, Windows) works well. I have allready Powerd off/on, disconnected and reconnected all my my devices via online ...

• Casual Listener
  • If I wann try to Playback on my Yamaha RX-V677 AVR it says "need premium" on the device display. Any other Connect device (Fire TV, Tablet, Windows) works well. I have allready Powerd off/on,&nb...
  • Ltivi10
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Kicked off family sharing

I just moved and got on my sister-in-law's family account but when asked to confirm the Postal code I wasn't sure of it and google maps gave me an incorrect postal code and it kicked me off of the family plan, is there any way I can get back onto the...

• Casual Listener
  • I just moved and got on my sister-in-law's family account but when asked to confirm the Postal code I wasn't sure of it and google maps gave me an incorrect postal code and it kicked me off of the fa...
  • KaitlynG
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Plan
    Help
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cancelled Facebook account

I deleted my Facebook account but I was signed up on Spotify with that account, now Spotify doesn't allow me to use the same credit card, what should I do?

• I deleted my Facebook account but I was signed up on Spotify with that account, now Spotify doesn't allow me to use the same credit card, what should I do?
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cancel Spotify Account

How can I cancel Spotify? I am being charged $ 9.99 a month and I never use it. Also, when I followed the instructions on how to cancel on an Android it told me I didnt have a premium account. If so, how come i have been charged $9.99 a month for the...

• How can I cancel Spotify? I am being charged $ 9.99 a month and I never use it. Also, when I followed the instructions on how to cancel on an Android it told me I didnt have a premium account.  ...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't update payment details after renewing card

Hello,My debit card just expired in July and I have gotten a new one to replace it. The card number remains the same, though the 3-digit security code and the expiration date have changed.I've received the notice that I need to update my information,...

• Hello, My debit card just expired in July and I have gotten a new one to replace it. The card number remains the same, though the 3-digit security code and the expiration date have changed. I...
  • Leslienphelps
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: I thought I signed up for 60 day free trial

I signed up for the 60 day trial through girlboss but ended up with the 30-day trial.

• I signed up for the 60 day trial through girlboss but ended up with the 30-day trial.
  • Csbarnes87
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes