Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Cancel subscription and get a refund

I dont use Spotify enough to pay for a subscription I'm going to cancel subscription

• Visitor
  • Satyampriyanshu
  • Casual Listener
  • 32 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Unwanted switch from family to premium

I am having problems with my family account. This month I've had problems with the payment because my card wasn't working. After resolving the issue I changed my payment method and paid for family. Today though I found out my subscription wasn't for ...

• I am having problems with my family account. This month I've had problems with the payment because my card wasn't working. After resolving the issue I changed my payment method and paid for family. T...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount problem

After 7 months, my student discount has disappeared and the standard payment has been collected... Why it happend?

• After 7 months, my student discount has disappeared and the standard payment has been collected...  Why it happend?   <removed screenshot>
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

issue chaging the address

Hello All,I have an issue changing my country in Spotify from GB to France. To change the country in your profile, you need to update your billing data. But when i try to do that I have the following message: Your Spotify account must be registered i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello All, I have an issue changing my country in Spotify from GB to France. To change the country in your profile, you need to update your billing data. But when i try to do that I have the fo...
  • eugenengo
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount problem

Hi. I wanted to buy student discount premium but i'm at high school and you need to be on university, so i closed a window. Then i check my bank account and spotify took my money without giving me premium. Any solve?

• Hi. I wanted to buy student discount premium but i'm at high school and you need to be on university, so i closed a window. Then i check my bank account and spotify took my money without giving me pr...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

How do I pay for premium in the app so I can use my fingerprint I can’t find my card

• How do I pay for premium in the app so I can use my fingerprint I can’t find my card
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using spotify premium

Hi everyone,I just purchased the 9.99€ per month spotify premium, but but actually I still don't have the premium features: I can't choose which song reproduce, I need to wait for the advertisement ecc.Do you know how long does it take to get the pre...

• Hi everyone, I just purchased the 9.99€ per month spotify premium, but but actually I still don't have the premium features: I can't choose which song reproduce, I need to wait for the advertisement...
  • latrelljennings
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pay Annually

Hi Spotify, I was wondering if there it's possible and/or is there any discount incentive to paying annually instead of monthly? So pay all at once for a year. Thanks in advance for your reply. Johnny

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify,   I was wondering if there it's possible and/or is there any discount incentive to paying annually instead of monthly? So pay all at once for a year.   Thanks in advance for...
  • latrelljennings
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't pay premium

I can not pay premium with any card, can anybody help me please? 

• I can not pay premium with any card, can anybody help me please? 
  • latrelljennings
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Student discount verification

Hi, yesterday I signed up for the student discount and my credit card had been charged before even completing the whole process. I didn't receive my premium subscription, because it needs to be verified that I am really a student. I uploaded the requ...

• Hi,   yesterday I signed up for the student discount and my credit card had been charged before even completing the whole process. I didn't receive my premium subscription, because it needs to...
  • Dieqoclavijo
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium Account

I signed up for the family premium plan, and had the whole family join. Two of the members that joined had personal premium account. So, are their previous premium accounts unsubscribed or will they still be charged

• I signed up for the family premium plan, and had the whole family join. Two of the members that joined had personal premium account. So, are their previous premium accounts unsubscribed or will they ...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

How often will I be charged for premium, every month ? Or every 30 or so days? Why if I start using premium in the middle of the month how will I be charged ?

• Visitor
  • How often will I be charged for premium, every month ? Or every 30 or so days? Why if I start using premium in the middle of the month how will I be charged ?
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family - Father's android cannot play any songs

Hi, I pay for spotify family membership for my family. We are at the same address, and up until a few weeks ago he was able to play songs on his phone. He ahd to reset his phone and lost some of his playlists and now can't play any music. He has no o...

• Hi,   I pay for spotify family membership for my family. We are at the same address, and up until a few weeks ago he was able to play songs on his phone. He ahd to reset his phone and lost som...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost my playlist once I subscribed. Is it able to be retrieved?

Ive had spotify for 5 years with thousands of songs--and I finally subscribed today under the same user name and password--but all my music is gone!!!! Is there a way to retrieve them?

• Ive had spotify for 5 years with thousands of songs--and I finally subscribed today under the same user name and password--but all my music is gone!!!! Is there a way to retrieve them? 😞
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Membership

Hello,my family is considering to change from itunes to spotify. Right now I am the only one using Spotify in my family. The problem is we are not living in the same house and therefore do not have the same adress. The rules of the membership subscri...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, my family is considering to change from itunes to spotify. Right now I am the only one using Spotify in my family. The problem is we are not living in the same house and therefore do not have...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Familiar plan

Hi, like two days ago a familiar bougth the premium plan and i recived the mail and complete but when i enter to the account is like i didn't do anything, try like 3 times and nothing, please help

• Hi, like two days ago a familiar bougth the premium plan and i recived the mail and complete but when i enter to the account is like i didn't do anything, try like 3 times and nothing, please help
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid a yearly subscription and now want to upgrade to Family.

I recently paid for an anual subscription for premium. Now I would like to upgrade to family. How can i achieve this without paying double? Can I cancell my year subscrition and switch back to monthly payments in order to upgrade to family?

• I recently paid for an anual subscription for premium. Now I would like to upgrade to family. How can i achieve this without paying double? Can I cancell my year subscrition and switch back to monthl...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Vodafone Premium Still Being Charged

Hi,I signed up to Vodafone in January and received the free connection to Spotify Premium. Despite this, I am still being charged every month by Spotify.I never provided Vodafone with the details of the account being charged.I only have one Spotify a...

• Hi, I signed up to Vodafone in January and received the free connection to Spotify Premium. Despite this, I am still being charged every month by Spotify. I never provided Vodafone with the details...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Money

Hey so i was trying to buy spotify premium for students and i put my debt card details. But only at the next step i found out high school students dont get the discount so i was like screw it but the $6 had still been taken from my available funds. W...

• Hey so i was trying to buy spotify premium for students and i put my debt card details. But only at the next step i found out high school students dont get the discount so i was like screw it but the...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

$9.99/month

What happened to the $9.99 a month subscription. Had to get a new bank card so Spotify was unable to charge me this monthmonth .When I went to input the new card the only subscriptions I saw were for students (which I am not eligible for) and a stupi...

• What happened to the $9.99 a month subscription. Had to get a new bank card so Spotify was unable to charge me this monthmonth .When I went to input the new card the only subscriptions I saw were for...
  • Ezrabecker11
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Feature

How long does it take to activate the premium feature when you pay with credit card?

• How long does it take to activate the premium feature when you pay with credit card?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes