Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution 30- or 7-days trial?

I downloaded the 30-day trial over the internet, but in the Spotify app I would say that my 7-day trial is now starting. How long can I use the trial now?

• I downloaded the 30-day trial over the internet, but in the Spotify app I would say that my 7-day trial is now starting. How long can I use the trial now?
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot purchase Premium with virtual Visa debit card

Hi Guys.I recently created a new account and tried to purchase Premium with a virtual Visa prepaid card, but was advised that the only methods of payment are via credit card/PayPal/Pay Safe. I have used the virtual card on my previous account without...

• Hi Guys. I recently created a new account and tried to purchase Premium with a virtual Visa prepaid card, but was advised that the only methods of payment are via credit card/PayPal/Pay Safe. I have...
  • tstanger18
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancle free trial

HelloI put my credit card detail and sbuscribe free trial spotify around 11 Jaunary 2018 and my free trail will be expired on 11 Faburary 2018. However, I can't download spotify app so I am unable to listen music. Hence I want to cancel before 11 Feb...

• Hello I put my credit card detail and sbuscribe free trial spotify around 11 Jaunary 2018 and my free trail will be expired on 11 Faburary 2018.     However, I can't download spotif...
  • xtine2
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Flac files?

Hi,With premium account, can i download music songs in flac file? If i make my account premium only for one month, can i download all my library? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, With premium account, can i download music songs in flac file? If i make my account premium only for one month, can i download all my library?   Thanks
  • Nicka84
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family Problems

Can't use family plan for week long trip in Portugal? Shared acc with me and my mom. This is dumb af.

• Casual Listener
  • Can't use family plan for week long trip in Portugal? Shared acc with me and my mom. This is dumb af.
  • Giraffe2
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't accept family plan invitation

Hi, We recently downgraded our famiy account to "Free" because of something with my mother's credit card. I don't really know what happened. So now we just upgraded again to our premium family plan but When I try to accept the invitation it says: "Yo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, We recently downgraded our famiy account to "Free" because of something with my mother's credit card. I don't really know what happened. So now we just upgraded again to our premium family plan b...
  • barrerosky
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

premium subscription and playlists....everything is gone!

i have a premium subscription since 2015 i guess....it was always fine...untill today. it suddenly looked strange, my playlists were gone and it said i did not have a premium account. but i do. i did change my password today cause i had to log in and...

• Casual Listener
  • i have a premium subscription since 2015 i guess....it was always fine...untill today. it suddenly looked strange, my playlists were gone and it said i did not have a premium account. but i do. i did...
  • mabichelovesmus
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Asking for premium

Need help. I already subscribe for the premium but spotify wont play and still asking me to get the premium.

• Casual Listener
  • Need help. I already subscribe for the premium but spotify wont play and still asking me to get the premium. 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant buy spotify premium

So ive been trying to purchase spotify premium for a friends account using paypal but it keeps redirecting me back to the premium home screen every time I press Agree and Confirm. Im currently using the same paypal account for another spotify account...

• So ive been trying to purchase spotify premium for a friends account using paypal but it keeps redirecting me back to the premium home screen every time I press Agree and Confirm. Im currently using ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Your last payment didn’t work

Hi, i recently got got a new phone and I have lost family premium... a red screen comes up and says your last payment didn’t work but I have family premium!!!! How can I fix this? It frickin frustrating!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   i recently got got a new phone and I have lost family premium... a red screen comes up and says your last payment didn’t work but I have family premium!!!! How can I fix this? It frickin...
  • Giulsy64
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Double Charging: 2 Paid Subscriptions in Single Account

Hi, Spotify! I was charged twice for my subscription. At first, I tried the student option, filled out the payment page but eventually cancelled it. I, then, chose the Family premium. Please return the amount that was wrongfully charged. Thanks!

• Hi, Spotify! I was charged twice for my subscription. At first, I tried the student option, filled out the payment page but eventually cancelled it. I, then, chose the Family premium. Please return t...
  • Rblake89
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling premium trial, without removing premium.

How would I go about doing this, as I want a 0% change that I'll be charged.

• Casual Listener
  • How would I go about doing this, as I want a 0% change that I'll be charged.
  • Michael196
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for Students

I tried getting the student premium but i couldn’t be verified that i was a student so i couldnt get it. But i was charged two separate times for $4.99

• I tried getting the student premium but i couldn’t be verified that i was a student so i couldnt get it. But i was charged two separate times for $4.99
  • ycemilcan
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription failure and loss of music library

As of today my music in my spotfiy has been missing and now all of a sudden it says im on a free account when it shows i payed for it on the 5th February. All I want is my music back and my account to be back in order.

• As of today my music in my spotfiy has been missing and now all of a sudden it says im on a free account when it shows i payed for it on the 5th February. All I want is my music back and my account t...
  • hemanyong
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I need a refund

I paid the wrong spotify account today, i instantly canceled and it says that I will have premium service for the next 30 days.. I'd like a refund so that I can loginto the correct spotify account and pay for permium service

• I paid the wrong spotify account today, i instantly canceled and it says that I will have premium service for the next 30 days.. I'd like a refund so that I can loginto the correct spotify account an...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family plan for different addresses

Hi. Can I to subscribe Family Plan to use in different addresses? Actually to share with friends too. If yes, I will subscribe soon.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.   Can I to subscribe Family Plan to use in different addresses? Actually to share with friends too.   If yes, I will subscribe soon.
  • duduowns
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Nao consigo assinar o premium

Nao consigo fazer minha assinatura premium, toda vez que tento assinar aparece a seguinte mensagem:''Falha no pagamento. Tente novamente ou use outra forma de pagamento. Obter ajuda''o que fazer?

• Visitor
  • Nao consigo fazer minha assinatura premium, toda vez que tento assinar aparece a seguinte mensagem: '' Falha no pagamento. Tente novamente ou use outra forma de pagamento. Obter ajuda'' o q...
  • prlagrotta
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes

Paying for Spotify via Apple Store

Currently paying for Spotify via the Apple Store but my app is not showing as premium. So I am stuck on the free even though I am paying for via App Store and my emails are different because I originally logged in with facebook

• Currently paying for Spotify via the Apple Store but my app is not showing as premium. So I am stuck on the free even though I am paying for via App Store and my emails are different because I origin...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Refund

Hi Guys, Last week my little brother accidently signed for Spotify Premium, and payed 199.00 BRL (Brazillian money). I Contacted Spotify by chat somehow and a guy called Phillip helped me. He cancelled my subscription AND said I was to receive a refu...

• Hi Guys,   Last week my little brother accidently signed for Spotify Premium, and payed 199.00 BRL (Brazillian money).   I Contacted Spotify by chat somehow and a guy called Phillip hel...
  • Nicolas191
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Subscription] Decreasing subscription price for long term subscribers

It says that my subscription is «Free».I’ve had Premium for more than 6 months and my dad has paid every month,well automatically...But few days ago I had Premium,but on the top of the screen it said something about the payment and playlist in red......

• Casual Listener
  • It says that my subscription is «Free».I’ve had Premium for more than 6 months and my dad has paid every month,well automatically...But few days ago I had Premium,but on the top of the screen it said...
  • Nicolas191
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes