Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Amount deducted but dont get refreshed and shows only free account

Amount deducted but dont get refreshed and shows only free account

As amount was deducted but i was not able to access to premium and i want to cancel the premium and i dont want the money but the actual plan starts that amount of money i dont want to be spent so please cancel the subscription and i dont want it
1 Reply

Hey @Kashyappandya,

If you've successfully paid for a Premium subscription but you only see free on your account, you may be logged into a second account.

One way to verify which login credentials you've used when selecting Premium is to go through your emails and look for a confirmation.

Checking your Account Overview page may also help you out with finding which account currently has Premium.

For more details on how to locate a potential secondary account - visit our FAQ article over here.

If you wish to have your subscription cancelled, you can do so from the Account Overview page once you locate the account that has Premium.
Note: Your account will remain on Premium until the duration of your Premium time expires.

Keep in mind that we cannot view user accounts from the Community and this makes us unable to locate or manage Premium subscriptions.
In case you require any further assistance, we'd recommend reaching out to our support folks instead, as they can do all of the above and will help you out 🙂

Let us know if any further questions arise. Cheers!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts