Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify won't let me get premium?

After I've filled out the form in order to get premium, and click confirm purchase, an error note shows up saying that "Something went wrong. Please try again." I've tried signing up on both my computer browser and phone browser, both have the same p...

• After I've filled out the form in order to get premium, and click confirm purchase, an error note shows up saying that "Something went wrong. Please try again." I've tried signing up on both my compu...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

DUO ACCOUNT/CAN'T LISTEN ON 2 DEVICES

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using an Annual gift card with 3 month free trial?

PlanPremiumCountryUSA My Question or IssueToday I decided to try premium for the first time and got the 3 month free trial. I also purchased a Spotify 1-Year Subscription gift card as a back-up, since I wasn't sure another family member had used my c...

• Plan Premium Country USA   My Question or Issue Today I decided to try premium for the first time and got the 3 month free trial. I also purchased a Spotify 1-Year Subscription gift card a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Duo subscription, correct address but says it's not.

I'm trying to add a second account to my duo subscription. I'm 100% sure it's the correct address then the administrator account (mine) of the duo subscription. Gives the error that the address is from a different country, and if it is correct i shou...

• Visitor
  • I'm trying to add a second account to my duo subscription. I'm 100% sure it's the correct address then the administrator account (mine) of the duo subscription. Gives the error that the address is fr...
  • jdoom98
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Free premium cancelled in 'promotional' period - will it revert to free??

if i cancel my free for 3 months Premium trial within the 'free' 3-months, when will my account revert to being a 'free' spotify - immediately, or after the 3-month trial?the T&Cs say: "If you cancel a Promotional Offer during the Promotional Period,...

• Visitor
  • if i cancel my free for 3 months Premium trial within the 'free' 3-months, when will my account revert to being a 'free' spotify - immediately, or after the 3-month trial? the T&Cs say: "If yo...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I changed the way I log in, paying premium for over a month

I changed my login in information. It's asking me to pay premium when I already do. My bank records show this. This shows me as having a free account through face book. I no longer login in with face book; this needs to be changed to Premium now as m...

• Visitor
  • I changed my login in information. It's asking me to pay premium when I already do. My bank records show this. This shows me as having a free account through face book. I no longer login in with face...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I paid for 1 month premium, but still I don't get the 'Very High' quality

I can't select the "Very High" audio quality in my Desktop app.I closed and opened, logged off and on.. but still.

• Visitor
  • I can't select the "Very High" audio quality in my Desktop app. I closed and opened, logged off and on.. but still.
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Account

Premium account, US, iPhone 12 My phone updated and logged me out of my Spotify. Now when I log back in, I can’t find my account, which was Premium, and I am also still being charged monthly for Premium. Every email I’ve reset a Spotify password for ...

• Visitor
  • Premium account, US, iPhone 12   My phone updated and logged me out of my Spotify. Now when I log back in, I can’t find my account, which was Premium, and I am also still being charg...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My payment declined and when I added my new card I lost my duo account.

My debit card was hacked and I needed a new one. I didn't add the new card for payment until after my monthly fee declined. I added the new card asap but now I'm back on an individual premium plan and that's not what I want.

• Visitor
  • My debit card was hacked and I needed a new one. I didn't add the new card for payment until after my monthly fee declined. I added the new card asap but now I'm back on an individual premium plan an...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Pago de 1 mes premiun pero me ofrecen 3 meses gratis, que pasa con el mes

Ayer 13 de abril tuve que pagar el primer mes premiun y hoy me ofrecieron 3 meses gratis teniendo que pagar denuevo el 14 de julio, mi consulta es que sucede con lo que pagué ayer, se pierde??

• Visitor
  • Ayer 13 de abril tuve que pagar el primer mes premiun y hoy me ofrecieron 3 meses gratis teniendo que pagar denuevo el 14 de julio, mi consulta es que sucede con lo que pagué ayer, se pierde??
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Não consigo realizar o pagamento do plano universitário

Nenhuma informação abaixo é necessária. No entanto, quanto mais você fornecer, mais fácil será para nós tentarmos ajudar.PlanoUniversitário/PremiumPaís Brasil Minha pergunta ou problema Fazem dois dias que comprovei a seguinte matrícula na universida...

• Visitor
  • Nenhuma informação abaixo é necessária. No entanto, quanto mais você fornecer, mais fácil será para nós tentarmos ajudar. Plano Universitário/Premium País  Brasil   Minha pergunta ou...
  • Vasil
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution problem switching from individual to duo

Plan Premium Country india my payment for individual was due at 29/09/21 so i went on the website to pay at 27/09/21 and decided to get premium duo. I payed for the duo but i cant access the duo's features and on my account page it still shows premiu...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country india   my payment for individual was due at 29/09/21 so i went on the website to pay at 27/09/21 and decided to get premium duo. I payed for the duo bu...
  • Vasil
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Requesting a refund !

hello there so basically I stopped listening to music on Spotify just because I wasn’t the type of person that listens music I tried the 4 months free subscription on Spotify then I forgot to cancel it because I didn’t know how to until people around...

• hello there so basically I stopped listening to music on Spotify just because I wasn’t the type of person that listens music I tried the 4 months free subscription on Spotify then I forgot to cancel ...
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes